Slammed/Stanced Mazda6 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slammed/Stanced Mazda6 anyone?

Looking for any slammed mazda6 or anything that is stanced .

I seen one slammed at a local meet and it was sick, mom drives a blk mzada6 lol so just want ideas

Comment

damn thanks for the pic but that widebody is nasty!

Comment

Comment

hot^

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
          only you could bring that kind of quality.

Comment

so your topic got me thinking and searching.
            I've seen a nice mazda 6 around town here that was super low and sounded like a tractor but I havent seen it since and havent been able to find any traces online.

i did come across this while searching
            http://forum.mazda6club.com/picture-...hed-tires.html

*edit* I wonder what these guys would do if someone mentioned stretched tires and air ride on a car. Would the whole forum just turn into a black hole?
            Last edited by mihneagabriel; 01-02-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

shit like that really pisses me off. i don't see how someone can be so close minded to something. i like how the one guy thinks his car is like the equivalent of a ferrari. I would take a stock engined and slammed mazda6 with no huge bolt ons/mods than his attempt at a "sports car".
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                shit like that really pisses me off. i don't see how someone can be so close minded to something. i like how the one guy thinks his car is like the equivalent of a ferrari. I would take a stock engined and slammed mazda6 with no huge bolt ons/mods than his attempt at a "sports car".
                You can't take those clowns seriously.

Honestly, my buddy is in the process of buying one of these and asked me to find pics of exactly what this thread seeks.

There's just something about Mazda owners it seems [and no offense to any on here, since well, you're already cool enough in my books]. They have a retardation of some sort, thinking that the Mazda 6 is God's gift to earth or something. They put on the ugliest/most generic wheels - always. I mean, your driving a 'japanese' Ford Fusion... how awesome & superior can you be?

Comment

the widebody is sexy. some things just look good. can't explain

Comment

Mazda owners are probably the most boring (on average) people on Earth. Which I guess is because the majority of people who buy them new are either old, or engineers.

Comment

I belong to that board linked above... it's a great board if you need technical information and stuff like that, but when it comes to anything outside the box, they're pretty conservative. There's a guy around on WFC, I think his name is rhoadblock or something. He's got a MS6 with some pretty aggressive offset (for a 6) and the people on 6club just don't get it. They see it as an abomination to a great car. But I think you're going to find that to some extent with just about every car. There's always the purists, and there's always the anti-purists.

To the OP, hopefully I'll be able to add to the stanced 6's this spring. I'm hoping to pick up a set of coils and wheels in the next few months.
                      2007 MS6 GT
                      Currently 4x4 status... soon to be changed...

Comment

Working...
                      X