Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any place that sells Porsche replica parts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any place that sells Porsche replica parts?

IE carerra parts. 996/997 for reasonably priced? looking for body parts in general

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

inb4replicapartshatersjumpupanddown

Comment

haha. word

but fuck buying a $2,000 bumper. you know?

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

yes. i cant even save up $2000 lol.

Comment

serious shit. student and a minimum wage job.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

1st year apprentice mechanic. $7.35 an hour

Comment

god damn thats lower than minimum wage in CA

Widebody B6 build

Comment

I saw replica and i was worried.

Flickr

Comment

lol. im guessing its above minimum wage here in aus, should get a pay rise of about $2 when i become a 2nd year at the start of february.

i make $274 a week
                  -$50 for rego & insurance money
                  -$30 for board for living at home
                  = $194

that what i get every week. most of it goes to alcohol lol, then petrol when i need it every few weeks. if i got money left i either spend it on myself or try and save it.

Comment

Changed your stand on replica parts now!?!?!? Sooo so funny

Comment

never had a problem with replica parts. i would never buy replica wheels, which is the same thing ive always argued. my bmw had rep mirrors and a rep RD bumper.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

You didn't seem to make the distinction between wheels and "parts" before. Yeah I'm bringing this up just because now your situation has changed you are all for "cheap ass shit and killing the scene!"*** Lols

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                        that seems to be the attitude for all thease n00b modders these days. throw cheap ass shit on your car and say its so sick and different.. thats what is killing the e46 world. but have fun with your car.
                        ***edit for clarity, his words not mine
                        Last edited by Anonymoose; 12-08-2010, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Guys, lets cool it, pretty sure this last week of fake vs real has come to an end.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Ox this has nothing to do with any of the current real vs fake bs that's going on. When I see a preacher turn, I'm gonna get an amen

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              You didn't seem to make the distinction between wheels and "parts" before. Yeah I'm bringing this up just because now your situation has changed you are all for "cheap ass shit and killing the scene!"*** Lols

***edit for clarity, his words not mine
                              you do realize youre talking about a 40k+ car vs a 5k+ car right? what makes you think a rep GT3 bumper would be the same price as a rep m3 bumper?

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                              X