No announcement yet.

my girlfriend is better than me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude you have a great girl. stop worrying about it. if you keep think like that its going to get to you. pretty soon you'll be that bullshit boyfriend. just love her and do what you do best. enjoy life and have fun....life is to short.
    http://turbo-2.blogspot.com/

Comment

I seriously don't see a dilemma here at all. This all sounds like more or less the ideal gf.
      Would you rather sit around with a boring, stupid, overly dependent, insecure, uninteresting, lazy, untalented and bitchy girl that your family hates???
      For god sake dude, suck it up and just count your blessings.
      If anything you need to work on yourself, not trying to find faults in her.
      Because this seems like a classic case of envy. And if you've seen SE7EN you'll remember that envy is one of the seven deadly sins.
      Don't try to be better than her, instead try to be the best bf you can, both for her and your own sake.
      Besides, she obviously loves you. If not she would've moved on by now.
      |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
        Ive been thinking about your situation and came up with the perfect plan. Buy some male enhancment pills and a penis pump and do work...Because with a 12" cock, you can be as lazy as you want.

/thread
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
          I seriously don't see a dilemma here at all. This all sounds like more or less the ideal gf.
          Would you rather sit around with a boring, stupid, overly dependent, insecure, uninteresting, lazy, untalented and bitchy girl that your family hates???
          For god sake dude, suck it up and just count your blessings.
          If anything you need to work on yourself, not trying to find faults in her.
          Because this seems like a classic case of envy. And if you've seen SE7EN you'll remember that envy is one of the seven deadly sins.
          Don't try to be better than her, instead try to be the best bf you can, both for her and your own sake.
          Besides, she obviously loves you. If not she would've moved on by now.
          Best real advice in the thread.

Comment

My girlfriend makes me ugly. No really.

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
              Ive been thinking about your situation and came up with the perfect plan. Buy some male enhancment pills and a penis pump and do work...Because with a 12" cock, you can be as lazy as you want.
              Best advice in the thread, hands down.

Comment

Seems to me like you could benefit from some friendly/healthy competition with her.

Start working out again, ask her to teach you how to cook, get better at golf etc. I bet she'd be happy to whip your ass into shape and keep it there (in more ways than one ) and teach you to cook and all that. I know when I started working out I got a lot of motivation back to do things other than working out. Not only is it healthy for you, but you'd get to spend more time with her. Win/win in my book.

BTW I learned early on that cooking is a good way to meet/keep girls around

Comment

it sounds like she loves you but you dont like urself. well take russell's advice and change your life. all the things you dislike go change them.

now get off your ass and go to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by bjh102 View Post
                    it sounds like she loves you but you dont like urself.
                    Ding!
                    [

Comment

what ever you do dont try to compete, if you want to do better do it because it will make you happy not because you want to show her up.

plus, none of this bullshit apparently bothers her or you would have been out the door a long time ago.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                      X