• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics are big, their from my iPhone,,,
    Got this in black as well...
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Last edited by juniorhm; 01-02-2011, 10:13 PM.
    I See You See Me

Comment

picked up a rack for the kicks
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        picked up a rack for the kicks

Comment

Thats dope, you remind me boy franky. Dude has over 190 pairs of Nike's, J's, Vans, Reeboks, Adidas. He kills it. Strictly a shoe room in his house...

Seems like your headed that way.. Big props...
          I See You See Me

Comment

Originally posted by Stike View Post

Originally posted by juniorhm View Post
            Thats dope, you remind me boy franky. Dude has over 190 pairs of Nike's, J's, Vans, Reeboks, Adidas. He kills it. Strictly a shoe room in his house...

Seems like your headed that way.. Big props...
            thanks. about 5 years in the making. just gonna get 13s and try to get some OGs from now on probably. LBJ is where its at now
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Lebron's? If so, really? I dont see him coming out with much..
              I See You See Me

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                Few off my Flickr..

loads more on my flickr off other stuff, i'll update as i get new stuff.

Mex
                fak.want.now!

Comment

Lebron's? If so, really? I dont see him coming out with much..
                  LBJ is already on his 8th shoe, plus his "team series" and other random ones. he needs to break out like MJ (i think his shoes stopped having the swoosh on #7)

plus these early LBJs, like early MJs, quality is great. once they start retroing quality will go downnnnnnnnn

Comment

Very good point sir,,, Might have to cop me some LBJs.. Ima look in to them, Shoes i have seen i liked so far, but for some reason never thought he would break like MJ..
                    Im not much of a Jordan or Nike shoe guy, never can pull them off with pants only shorts, well atleast thats how i like them..
                    I See You See Me

Comment

hella flush? nahh to me it's hella fresh.

Comment

Very good point sir,,, Might have to cop me some LBJs.. Ima look in to them, Shoes i have seen i liked so far, but for some reason never thought he would break like MJ..
                        Im not much of a Jordan or Nike shoe guy, never can pull them off with pants only shorts, well atleast thats how i like them..
                        i swear up and down LBJ will break out, if not they are still fresh. fuk, kobe only got 4 shoes and been aroudn much long, but hes garbage anyways

Comment

got a ginuea pig (Rex), needed a dark place to live, so i gave him a little shade

Comment

got a few new but old vintage deadstock items with tax returns coming soon, but nothing i paid more then 20 for

first was 90's Charlotte Hornets snapback

and then a logo 7 LA Kings 80's crew neck sweatshirt

whats still in the mail is a vintage St Louis rams crew neck.
                            95 Acura Integra
                            Volk Racing

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              got a ginuea pig (Rex), needed a dark place to live, so i gave him a little shade
                              between your shoe racks and the guinea pig home i feel all warm inside

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post

god dammit.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Working...
                                X