fresh mickey thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    Looking for a nice pair of jeans/ denim/ whatever the trendy name is. Suggestions?
    How much are you looking to spend?
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• ~$100

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Just ordered a few things, almost got a pair of leather moccasins, but restrained myself from buying too much haha.

Levi 510's

My second of these, have a green one, dirt cheap.

Finally getting myself yet another pair of these! Excited, my favorite shoes I've ever worn for biking/ long walking/ etc.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

~$100
          There are actually a lot of options for that price range.

You can get Unbranded (what I just got) for around $80.
          Levi's has them for $55 and up, they call them rigid instead of raw but it's all the same.
          Cheap Monday for $65 and up.
          Uniqlo is around $80.
          Benny Gold is around $99.
          Wesc is around $65 and up.
          Obey is $75 and up.
          FRESHJIVE is around $95.
          Sometimes you can find Naked and Famous for sale on Karmaloop for around $100 instead of the usual $180.

You get what you pay for when it comes to denim, much like everything else. A lot of cheaper brands might not fade in the same way that higher end jeans do and some of them might not last long at all before they blowout or fall apart. And because of that, I say go for the Unbranded since it's pretty cheap, fades well, fit great, and they look awesome new or worn in.

EDIT: These prices might also have changed since the last time I looked around for them.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Thanks man! Just got a pair of Levi's, but I was leaning towards some Unbranded next, so I'll do just that.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Thanks man! Just got a pair of Levi's, but I was leaning towards some Unbranded next, so I'll do just that.
              I've always worn Unbranded and Levis, never have let me down yet!

Also if you're looking for cheap jeans/slacks look at bullhead denim, they're extremely comfortable, pretty durable and I usually just use them as work pants (yard work, car, work)

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

• Originally posted by GLi16v View Post
                I've always worn Unbranded and Levis, never have let me down yet!

Also if you're looking for cheap jeans/slacks look at bullhead denim, they're extremely comfortable, pretty durable and I usually just use them as work pants (yard work, car, work)
                Thanks for the advice, that's actually all I've worn for the past few years! Had my last pair for over a year now, holding up insanely well.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• The Hsu's are suuuper comfy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    The Hsu's are suuuper comfy!
                    They are! My fourth pair, I've owned the special Pre-Release color way, purple and black, and orange and white I believe was the third? Something like that.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Need some suggestions from you style bros.

Since I have a new office job and I actually have to look half way decent to go to work, I pretty much had to go out and buy an all new wardrobe over the last couple months. Since its been summer and khaki shorts with flip/flops or boat shoes was alright to wear to work, I'm not sure what to do for the winter months when I have to wear pants.

I can wear nice dark colored jeans and khaki pants (chino's or whatever the fuck they are called) but I'm just not sure what kinda footwear to pair with them. Basically my style is jeans with a polo shirt or chino's with a button down. I just am kinda wondering what kinda footwear I should be sporting. Shoot me some suggestions.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• If you could wear flip flops to work, that's pretty much an anything goes situation. That said, I'd wear some simple vans or something.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've got a pair of navy blue 6.0's that have red swooshes and they are comfy as hell so I might try and pick up another pair of those in a different color so they go with more stuff. I might pick up another set of boat shoes to go with the chinos so its a little more dressy than just sneakers.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i would feel like a tool wearing slacks, a button down, and "sneakers" or whatever you want to refer to them as. i would wear plain van type shoes if i was wearing a polo, but would get decent loafers/boat shoes for with a button down.

Comment

• Just bought another pair of Nike low cut classics. White on black.

I usually rock these and some American Eagle bootcut jeans. I wear AE cus they are bout the only ones who carry 36 inseams and don't look grandpaish
                              Real name is James

Comment

• E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X