X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by votex29 View Post
    picked these up off jackthreads for a really good price

god i love that site.
    How are those headphones, I saw them on Jackthreads too and was thinking of getting them since I need some new ones. I bought some SkullCandy ear buds a few weeks back and they suck...must be why the store was selling them so cheap. I should have known better...

Comment

• so went to the states for a few days, came back with all this. notice the shitty ammount of my shoes compaired to the wifes

oh yeah i forgot about the coolest fucking hat ever.
      Last edited by jared1988; 03-31-2011, 05:07 AM.
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• boom new claes arrived- except it is snowing right now so Im not wearing them- first week im always super careful;- then I dont care

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
        fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

• Finally got myself some frogskins...

///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• got these yesterday

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Great call Pascal.
              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
              Originally posted by Kielan
              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• im not from the USA, but that shoe is killer and i want it ^^^^^^^

Comment

• nothing more respectful than putting a man's face on the bottom of a shoe

Comment

• i'm not the only one that thinks that the quote on the bottom of the shoe is kinda racist/stereotyping? i mean i think it's funny, but i don't think the person that came up with it realized that.

Anyway, my glasses should be here within the next couple of days so i'll try to get some pics of them. i also found out that i will have 1 of only 3,000 pairs in the world... thought that was pretty cool.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• I need a pair of Frogskins, as well as a pair of Way Farers. But I haz no monies.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't think its racist, its also not really a shoe meant to be worn, its a collectors item really.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i don't think i really worded that correctly, it reminded me of a scene from undercover brother where one guy asks "who is always behind a strong black man?" And dave chappelles' character responds "The Police!".. i don't know, strange sense of humor i guess.

As for the frogskins, check out ebay... you might be able to snag a pair of the Acid Rain colorway frogskins for less than Oakley sells them for.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I need a pair of Frogskins, as well as a pair of Way Farers. But I haz no monies.
                              So much hipster in one post . I want some 4147p's but don't have 200 to throw at shades right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                So much hipster in one post . I want some 4147p's but don't have 200 to throw at shades right now
                                I'm on my own level of hipster.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X