F@%K Rednecks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F@%K Rednecks!

driving down the highway this redneck good ole boy decides to drop some shit out of the back of his truck(had a shitload of scrap metal and shit in the back with the tailgate down). some huge ass piece of round metal fell out right infront of me and i had nowhere to go...the damage was ripping off my front lip(car behind me ran over it),broke some bumper bolts,dented my rim,the passenger side skirt is broke,and put a hole in my oil pan. the car come off the ground and slammed back down, was pretty scary! The one thing i do remeber about the truck is that(no joke!) he had a GIT-R-DONE decal on the rear window. salvaged the lip(polyurethane), so it will be fixed. All in all uber fucked day!

Insurance?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

this would make a good sticker idea- provided you dont live in a redneck laden area

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
      fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

i have the spare parts to fix it so no biggie, plus the doche didnt even stop.

Comment

Granted it sounds like he made a mistake leaving the tailgate down, but how the fuck would he know something came out of his truck and that he should stop? My guess, he was looking where he was going not watching the bed just in case something fell out...

Also, if it were to be reported to insurance, you would be considered at fault unless you had his license plate number.

Comment

i think he saw it because when i hit it i saw him get on the brakes and slow down but then sped back up when he saw me pulling over.

Comment

It's rednecks like those that give farmers bad names.

Seville STS, Eibach pro-kit springs, L37 Northstar V8.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Granted it sounds like he made a mistake leaving the tailgate down, but how the fuck would he know something came out of his truck and that he should stop? My guess, he was looking where he was going not watching the bed just in case something fell out...

Also, if it were to be reported to insurance, you would be considered at fault unless you had his license plate number.
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

What'chu got against rednecks son?

Comment

Originally posted by Kick View Post
                    It's rednecks like those that give farmers bad names.
                    This.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Sucks man. Too bad you can't ID the truck.
                      Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

i saw the truck today, but like they said i cant say it was him now cuz its too late. Nothing against rednecks, sumthing against good ole, south will rise again, rednecks. i live in MS so they are everywhere, my buddy has a slammed s2k with some white rays ce28n wheels and amuse lip, one night some "rednecks"(busted glasspacks with lifted trucks and 20ft. cb antennas) decided to egg his car poured coke or sumthing all over it and broke his front lip in half and left a note that said "Nice car fag!! Get the FUCK out of Mississippi!"(and drew a pic of a rebel flag). this is all a true story! he found out who it was and lets just say he doesnt have a windsheild anymore, but the cops took my buddy to jail and the other guys were fined $200, now where is that at all fair?
                        Last edited by mines13; 10-29-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Guns are made for a reason, And are easily obtainable stateside.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

/\/\ this.
                            this is not a personal attack.

Comment

I love rednecks and good ol' country people. The ignorant ones are entertaining, too.
                              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Working...
                              X