Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, so annoying, not letting you leave early even if their is nothing to do because it "looks bad" on your Divo and Cheif.

I'm currently in the North Atlantic, just left Scotland.
    I'll be all over the European theatre this time around
    Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

• Ohhhh true, I thought you were in the middle east. Living in Europe for 3 years was good. Beautiful countries that's for sure. Also brought my love for BMW to a whole different level. I'm assuming you're navy?
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Yeah I am, did a tour of the Arabian gulf back in 2012 for 10 months. Kinda bummed not to go back, the pay is amazing there.
        Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

• Yeah the whole middle east is awesome. Getting paid super well over here now.

Comment

• I went to Dubai a lot, suprisingly great partying, tons of europeans to hang out with, plus I got to test drive a scirocco in Bahrain
            Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

• Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post

also you kinda sound like a recruiter, aka too good to be true.

I am a recruiter, for a company called Orion International.

My services are free to veterans. The jobs are out there, trust me. What most people dont realize is that if oyu arent willing to relocate you arent going to be shown every opportunity.

We have over 140 different comapnies we work for as of this mornings latest roll call. Those companies pay us rediculous money to weed through al the people in the country that are seardching for jobs and find them prior military with real life experiance.

So chances are, if you have a technical background, you are open to relocation, and you arent a flippin idiot I can find you a job making good money.

/shameless self plug.
              78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnchorsAweigh View Post
                I went to Dubai a lot, suprisingly great partying, tons of europeans to hang out with, plus I got to test drive a scirocco in Bahrain
                next time you go back if you havent done it already sign up for a sandboarding trip. we ended up with this awesome indian guide with an insane landcruiser who went bANAANAS on sand dunes the size mountains, rented and destroyed some atvs, swam in an oasis, and saw lots of huge rich boobs at some 5 star resort in the middle of nowhere

do it.

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                I am a recruiter, for a company called Orion International.

My services are free to veterans. The jobs are out there, trust me. What most people dont realize is that if oyu arent willing to relocate you arent going to be shown every opportunity.

We have over 140 different comapnies we work for as of this mornings latest roll call. Those companies pay us rediculous money to weed through al the people in the country that are seardching for jobs and find them prior military with real life experiance.

So chances are, if you have a technical background, you are open to relocation, and you arent a flippin idiot I can find you a job making good money.

/shameless self plug.
                all these guys thinking about getting out^^^ give this guy a ring. lifes a little tougher but its worth it.

Comment

• Project Controls/Planning here. Currently working on a $7B road portfolio.

Been in coal mines previously, no more working away from home for me tho. Except the next 3 days I have to fly out to the middle of nowhere

But that's why I get the big bux I guess.

Comment

• Posted a while ago and I now have a new job. I was a programmer for a phone company and now I am a sales and service tech for the same company. Much better than sitting in an office for 8 hours a day and it was a nice pay increase.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I am a Sports Performance Coach, so something along the lines of a strength coach and personal trainer. I coach/teach athletes proper running mechanics for sport, write periodized weight training programs, monitor nutrition of the athletes for weight gain or loss with weigh-ins and body comps and lastly evaluate athletes on performance through testing.

I do have a passion for cars, so someday I'd like to incorporate this sort of work with personal training for a driver or team/pit crew.
                      1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

• I'm an inside sales rep for American Tire Distributors. I love my job
                        This is my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
                          I'm an inside sales rep for American Tire Distributors. I love my job
                          Hot Dog. Sales rep for Tredit Tire & Wheel, here.

Comment

• Originally posted by fac3l3ss View Post
                            Hot Dog. Sales rep for Tredit Tire & Wheel, here.

What kinda deals can you boys get me on new tires

Comment

• I currently live and work in Germany juice factory

Comment

• 5% above wholesale

Comment

Working...
                                X