No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting around 230lbs, couple weeks into a heavyish program, after 6 weeks will drop the weight down and continue on with volume training for a couple months.

Appologies for the insta pic lol
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Trainer and abunch of friends want me to compete so as of September I started bulking. Went from 185 and currently at 218. Theres a show in October I want to go in so its Bulking till May then Maintain till July then Cut time
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Meanwhile Im just over here being weak as fuck. 505 squat, 325 bench, maybe 450 deadlift. Weighing in at 244 last I checked. Ive been doing a lot less deadlifts and more bentover rows and shrugs. Rowing sets of 275, shrugging 405. No competing or shows for me hahahah
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Meanwhile Im just over here being weak as fuck. 505 squat, 325 bench, maybe 450 deadlift. Weighing in at 244 last I checked. Ive been doing a lot less deadlifts and more bentover rows and shrugs. Rowing sets of 275, shrugging 405. No competing or shows for me hahahah
          I dont know If I'll actually Compete. But Im going to be prepping for it. I want to be around 215-225 shredded

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• 235lbs dry this morning. Ive put on alot of size so far, Thinking my cut starts in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              235lbs dry this morning. Ive put on alot of size so far, Thinking my cut starts in June.
              Down to 242 on Friday. Working my way slowly to the low 230s. Trying not to lose too much strength last I did last time

Comment

• Havent been to the gym since last tuesday for squats. work + life got in the way. Been eating like complete shit. I feel like Ive lost 10 or so pounds the last week.

Today is squats. Set of as many reps as possible at 455 until I think Im gonna die

Comment

• Change in plans since the squat racks were full. Worked up to a PR on the bent over row. 2 sets of 3 reps at 295

Comment

• I havent been here in awhile I got up to 242 on the bulk, Im 1 week into cutting and down to 230, I'll be doing a slow cut for 20ish weeks, Hoping I can stay above 200 and be under 10% bf. But I have a feeling ill be around 195,

Comment

• Still in the mid 230s over here. 236 on friday. Lost minimal strength after cutting down from living in the 250s this winter lol. Hit 495 squat and 305 bench last week. both with ease

Comment

• Im on week 2 of keto again, and week 3 of dieting. Sitting at 223 when I woke up this morning. Strength is still there so thats good. Buddy took this last weekend, Love doing heavy rack pulls for back day

Comment

• how much do you pull off the floor?

Comment

• biggest dead has been 455x8. Never done any singles or tried heavier.

Comment

• nice dude

my deadlift sucks lol. I hurt my back over a year ago, then again about 3 weeks ago. So I dont train deadlifts too often. I'll do them for a month maybe, then take a month off. So inconsistent.

Comment

• Thats like me for squats, Got up to 385 and quit. Switched to a hack squat machine and havent looked back. My legs have grown pretty good from just hacks

Comment

Working...
                                X