No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of you guys are big haha. I'm jealous. Im 6 foot and weigh in at 160. Only have about 10% body fat though. Diet is the most important thing.
    Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• I dont find myself big at all. I feel tiny at 180 to be honest.But man im leaning out really good. Veins popping everwhere lol
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        I dont find myself big at all. I feel tiny at 180 to be honest.But man im leaning out really good. Veins popping everwhere lol
        Also not big. 5'10 240ish pounds

Ive been doing a lot of volume stuff lately. Yesterday was bench and I did 16 sets. Worked up to 5 sets of 6 at 260, then 2 sets of 225 with a 2 sec pause at the bottom. Then down to 185 for a couple sets of some super close grip stuff
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Im pretty Ticked, Kind of Depressed with where I'm at, I just finished my 14Week Cut and Didn't end up where I'd like to be BF% wise. It's my Fault I had a couple weeks where I Just wasn't training 100% and not cardio motivated or clean food motivated. So I talked with my Trainer, I'm just going to restart the same program for the next 12weeks but Start at 2-35min cardio sessions(one Post wake up and another Post workout) and increase 5min each a week. Lifting will stay the same at 45+min everyday.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• went on a proper diet a few months ago, Dropped down to around 96kgs. The last month I havent really been following it 100%, but I haven't been eating shit either. Just weighed myself, sitting back on 100kgs. Might bulk soon, depending on how my body goes.

Ive been seeing an exercise physiologist as part of my rehab. Recently he has got me squating mixed in with glute bridges and some other stuff, but minimal weight. Ive been getting this amazing pain in my right knee under my kneecap, and it seems to be emphasized when I do hamstring curls.... He seems to think is due to targeting muscles around the knee I dont really use, and suggested I step up my foam rolling and stretching.

Will see how it goes I guess. Pic from today post legs, pre shoulders.

Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Had a nice late night arm sesh the other day. Staying right around 185 but the bodyfats dropping day off.

Comment

• I cant do night lifting. I try, but Im always so beat from work that its a waste of my time. Switching to early mornings twice a week then sat and sun.

Funny story from Sat. I was doing some squats. did 5 singles of 480 pounds. There was a couple behind me doing some kind of shit people in their 40s do. As soon as I unracked the weight I heard the broad say "OMG! Holy shit! Look at that! I dont even know how much weight that is, but its bending the bar!". After I racked the weight, I had a nice chuckle about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  I cant do night lifting. I try, but Im always so beat from work that its a waste of my time. Switching to early mornings twice a week then sat and sun.

Funny story from Sat. I was doing some squats. did 5 singles of 480 pounds. There was a couple behind me doing some kind of shit people in their 40s do. As soon as I unracked the weight I heard the broad say "OMG! Holy shit! Look at that! I dont even know how much weight that is, but its bending the bar!". After I racked the weight, I had a nice chuckle about it
                  I had no choice It was either get Arms in at midnight for Tuesday or not lift as I had to work at 10am and then Had a Date lastnight lol. No time to lift, So My monday was his chest in the Afternoon, then work 4pm-midnight then hit Arms. I **** Shiftwork, Fucks with my lifts and eating.

Also I get a kick out of older people as well at the gym or just others comments in General. lol

Comment

• Today was heavy bench day. Shit sucks. i need to figure out why my bench is so god damn weak.
                    bar 4 sets of 10
                    95 2 sets of 10
                    135x5
                    185x5
                    225x5
                    275x3
                    290x1
                    300 4 sets of 1 or 2 reps

Also yesterday during squat day, I ripped a knee sleeve. Thats the second time this year Ive done that. So instead of buying another pair for $60 or whatever, I might just start using wraps. Seems like a more cost effective way to go lol

Comment

• I really want to try a set of sleeves or wraps for knees. I can tell thats my weak point as they get sketchy on my Worksets. I hear you on the bench. Last time I did a chest day with a buddy his warmup was more then my max. ha Ive been stuck at 195 on bench for the longest time. I was asking him for advice and he told me to start doing Smith machine bench press if I don't have a spotter that way I can push heavier then normal still and get that muscle up.

Comment

• So the past Couple weeks have been hard one on me in the gym, I've had alot of personal stuff come up and its taken a toll on me and my focus and diet. Now I'm getting back on track. I really Have no Idea what I want to do body composition wise so im just going to do 45min of cardio every morning and eat at maintenance for 200lbs and see what happens till Oct. Then go from there.

Comment

• Update. Sitting at 190lbs. Starting a bulk till Feb now.

Comment

• Back up. anyone Still Lifting?

Comment

• I've been training with my brother recently, but I'm having a hard time trying to lose the damn belly fat. I'm finding it harder than ever to eat clean/more frequently these days, so I need to count every single calorie I eat.
                              '94 Nissan Altima GXE
                              '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                Back up. anyone Still Lifting?
                                Always. Will get some pics up next week. Just started a heavy program and a creatine cycle. Will go fo 4 weeks then back to volume training.

My diet is fucked though. Pretty much non existant. I love food too much.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X