The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    I Wish I had some spare room for equipment. I almost bought a Squat rack from a buddies Gym where he trains for $300. Came with 2-1200lb max bars and 4 of each plates(5's.10's,25's 35's and 45's)
    not a bad deal at all. Im cruising CL right now. This wont be until Jan when I move. But I was thinking that training at home would be nice. I would need:

power cage
    oly bench
    7ft oly bar (1000lb capable)
    adjustable bench
    then a whole bunch of weights. I figure 45lbx12 and two of each for the rest.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• That would be nice.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• the oly bench is the only thing I cant seem to find used lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• slowly.....
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• weighed myself this morning, seems ive misplaces a few kg's.

Sitting on 213lbs currently
            Last edited by Oxer; 07-24-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Ive been stuck at 201 the past couple Days. Ive got 1 week now to hit 190 or lower. Fuck lol

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• strnge program i got now
                Day 1 back, shoulders, chest, Arnold press is back in my routines
                Day 2 legs, bi-, triceps,

gave neen slacking, gained weight, but not the good kind
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• my routien atm is

day one - back - tri's

for back usually a mix of lat pulldowns (various grips), hyper extensions, seated rows (various grips/machines) Bent over db rows, tbar rows - for tri's, rope extension, bar extension (one and two handed), skull crushers (db or bb)

day two - chest and bi's

for chest, db press (standard, incline, decline) alternated with bb, cable flys, db flys/machine flys, sometimes dips, for bi's, preacher curl (db or bb), standing bb curls (various widths), seated curls (hammer or standard curls)

day three - legs and shoulders

for legs, extensions, ham curls, leg press, calf raises (standing or seated)... sometimes I mught use the squat machine, but with my back the way it is, cant really. Deadlifts are out of the question. for shoulders, seated press (db or machine), pull ups, military press behind head, individual side raises, shrugs (individual or dual)

I usually get 5 days a week in, the cycle just repeasts... every now and then I throw in random excersices, and once a month I change the routien up.

Comment

• Thinking Sunday's going to be a Liquid day, Protein shakes only since Im not lifting. Hopefully a 500cal intake that day drops weight to where I want to be.

Comment

• lol, I just keep eating.... never stop.

Comment

• That will be me in a couple weeks hopefully. Just eat clean.

Comment

• Fuckin still stuck at 200 and I cut back more on Calories. Its as if My body doesn't want me to drop below 200lbs

Comment

• I've been slacking big time the past couple months. Hovering around 200 lbs and my clothes are getting tight so it's time to buckle down and get back into it. Startin Shortcut to Shred tomorrow (2nd time doing this program) to kick things off then I'll go from there. At the end of May I was about 186 and I want to get back down under that weight.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Just read into that shortcut to shred. Seems neat, I'd like to try the Training part of it, Maybe I'll try it out for this week and see how it goes. Ive already got my own way for nutrition/diet down.

Comment

• 1st day of shortcut to shred done. Legit thought I was gonna die. I always wear a t-shirt then a long sleeve t-shirt over that and both shirts were soaking wet I was sweating so much. Forgot how intense this program is. Really tests your will do drive through pain and exhaustion to keep going.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X