The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    We've got both, Stationary bikes that look like race bikes lol. And the ones that you sit back in and peddle. And Rowing machines that apparently burn a crap load of Cals.
    I should do some rowing to build my back more. I'm actually going to start hitting back a little on chest day in addition to having a dedicated back day. My back isn't near as thick as my chest so I gotta do a little extra.
    Last edited by andybob; 07-14-2014, 07:27 PM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Chest day today, should be fun. Need to make it past 100lb dumbells, hope to do so by the end of the summer.

Comment

• I wish We had higher than 100's at Goodlife, Or atleast the one I go to. Im at 85's now and Hoping to hit 100's by christmas.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• You guys are some animals. I did flat DB bench today but I only worked up to 70's. Nice and alow reps though and I contracted my chest as hard as I could at the top. That makes a huge difference.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Haha. Hardest part IMO is getting them up from when your sitting up to sitting down lol

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Did legs today

Managed 225 for 8 on squat and I'm really happy with that.

Then did 400x12, 490x10, 530x10, 580x8, and 630x8 on leg press. Decent numbers.

Working from 12-8 reps for the next 3 weeks then heavy 1 week, then back to 12-8 but with different movements. Always do regular squats though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Added in some Grip Strength exercises every 2nd day. 30lb DB holds(using the ends on them,) and 3-10lb plate squeezes. Trying to fix my weak wrists lol.

Also do Heavy DB Rows(85's) every Back day.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I should do some rowing to build my back more. I'm actually going to start hitting back a little on chest day in addition to having a dedicated back day. My back isn't near as thick as my chest so I gotta do a little extra.
                  You should add good mornings and pendlay rows if you dont do them already
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Added in some Grip Strength exercises every 2nd day. 30lb DB holds(using the ends on them,) and 3-10lb plate squeezes. Trying to fix my weak wrists lol.

Also do Heavy DB Rows(85's) every Back day.
                    straight bar curls help a lot with grip

Comment

• Did bench day yesterday. usually work up to 300, but 280 felt like shit. So I ended up doing tons of sets of 225 and 250. Both regular and with a 2sec pause

Comment

• I do straight bar curls every bicep day lol. I started another cycle of ephedrine / cafienne stack today. I can already feel it working. My core temps through the roof

Comment

• Also I just watched a seminar with Andrey Malanichev. Someone asked how to squat 1000pounds, his reply was "Its easy, put 500 on each side" hahahaha

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvfEUTten_E[/ame]

Comment

I do straight bar curls every bicep day lol. I started another cycle of ephedrine / cafienne stack today. I can already feel it working. My core temps through the roof
                            how does that stack work? I was thinking about doing something like that. Would I need to stop drinking as much coffee as I do?

Comment

• chest went so well I ended up adding deadlifts. felt great.

Today was arm and light leg day, i am now sitting on the couch unable to move, tomorrow will be worse, so much for light leg day….haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
                                chest went so well I ended up adding deadlifts. felt great.

Today was arm and light leg day, i am now sitting on the couch unable to move, tomorrow will be worse, so much for light leg day….haha
                                Im not happy with my deadlift right now. Its the worst of my lifts.

Comment

Working...
                                X