Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Looking solid James.

I'm doing a hard ass diet right now. Cutting back to about 2000-2500 calories per day and carb cycling. Sundays I have about 300g's carbs to load up. Then Monday I have about 175 grams, and Tuesday about 110 grams. Then back to 175 and so on. It's working really well. I'll have to grab a pic.

Also, you guys are some fucking beasts with squats. I can hit 225 for 6 but I like doing volume for legs. My typical sets for squat go: 3 warm up sets, then my working sets of 15,12,10,8,8,6 and a drop set. Then into 6 sets of front squat, dead lifts, Romanian dead lifts super setting with lying leg curls. Then I superset leg extensions with leg curls.

My legs no longer fit in 2 pairs of jeans.

megusta.jpg
    My leg workouts are the folllowing
    Squats, Leg Press, Quad Extention and Hams.Calf raises aswell. Squats I Just do normal rears I do 4 Sets of 8, I want to add in a 5th set to test my 1-3RM
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• James I added ya on Instagram In case you were wondering who Lowlinclux is haha

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        James I added ya on Instagram In case you were wondering who Lowlinclux is haha
        Yeah I saw your comment on Andy bobs picture so I figured you knew him. Didn't realize we were all connected in some way. I've had a pretty solid week so far as far as the workouts go. I've actually thrown in some jump rope inbetween sets on shoulder day and been doing cardio about three times a week. But running in vibrams keeps you on your toes so my calves have been sore for days. But they are probably my #1 body part that needs work. Ive been mixing up my workout and throwing in some big super sets to kill me early. And then have to go light the rest of the workout. It never fails that when I get to the end of a drop set some cute girl comes in or walks by and I'm over here curling 10 lbs dumbbells.

Comment

• Hahah pretty much how it goes. I want to start doing more Jump Rope as well, Great for Cardio. Todays Legs and Shoulders for me. Going to try for 265-275 squats.

Comment

• About to walk to the gym then do some dead lifts. Im so fucking bad at them hahahahha
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ive gotta work on form for mine. Im good till about the knees then It goes to hell. I dont keep the bar strait.

Comment

• 405 went up clean. smooth. awesome
                425 went up sloppy. hitched. not counting it because of the fucking hitch

Comment

• also, Im down to 242 weight lol

Comment

• I'm at 226, Shooting for 190 by the end of May. Once I get there its Clean Bulk time to 210

Comment

• After I hit my lifting goals Im planning to cut down to 225ish. Then Im thinking I might compete for powerlifting. assuming I can figure it out around my work schedule

Comment

• did 265x3. I probably could have went more but there was 3 clowns standing right beside the squat rack walking backwards towards my bar end and almost hitting it.. I ended up yelling at them lol

Comment

• This afternoon I managed to get another workout in before going to work, Chest/Triceps, Decided to try Barbell Bench Drop sets, Burns like a mofo but I think I'll rotate them in more.

Comment

• Hit some solid numbers at the gym today.

Squat:
                            155x15, 185x10, 195x10, 205x8, 215x8, 225x6. I was feeling good and added 30 more pounds and got 255 for 3 real clean reps.

Then did front squat, nothing special there.

Then into dead lifts:
                            225x8, 245x8, 265x8 - feeling good still, so I put on more weight. 315x2, 365x1, 405x1.

Then into Romanian deads super setted with lying leg curls. Nothing special there.

Then leg ext, leg curls, and a little calf work

I'm beat.

Also, I'm just a shade under 190 lbs now.
                            Last edited by andybob; 04-04-2014, 09:12 AM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Hit some solid numbers at the gym today.

Squat:
                              155x15, 185x10, 195x10, 205x8, 215x8, 225x6. I was feeling good and added 30 more pounds and got 255 for 3 real clean reps.

Then did front squat, nothing special there.

Then into dead lifts:
                              225x8, 245x8, 265x8 - feeling good still, so I put on more weight. 315x2, 365x1, 405x1.

Then into Romanian deads super setted with lying leg curls. Nothing special there.

Then leg ext, leg curls, and a little calf work

I'm beat.

Also, I'm just a shade under 190 lbs now.
                              solid dead lift numbers. That has always been my worst lift.

Comment

• Down to 224. Started last June at 300. Goal is 190ish or Close and hopefully the little gut will be gone. Then Bulk back up to 215ish
                                Current Pic

Comment

Working...
                                X