Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    watch your bank account. I hear shady shit about Goodlife
    Yeah they have some weird shit like Bi-Weekly payments (sometimes its 3 payments in a month due to the weeks lapping). Or the "Enrollment" fee. I have a couple friends there who work there and are hooking me up with a ton of extra crap for free and setting it up so its once a month fixed rate $45 after tax.Instead of the $50+ month for others and without fixed rate.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Lovin the new Gym. Got to get used to all the different machines they have compared to tiny Snap. Also from reading it seems that if your Natty and want to get big its best to stick to Free-weights Vs Machine/Cable. I'm going to give it a shot and see if I can notice a Diff.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        Lovin the new Gym. Got to get used to all the different machines they have compared to tiny Snap. Also from reading it seems that if your Natty and want to get big its best to stick to Free-weights Vs Machine/Cable. I'm going to give it a shot and see if I can notice a Diff.
        I like to use cables to really isolate muscles. Right now I'm really trying to work on some delt size so I do a lot of DB lateral raises and finish off with cables to really isolate the medial delt. Bent over rear delt flys are a favorite of mine too.

My lats and chest are growing a lot quicker than my shoulders, so I'm adjusting accordingly. I also do some rear delt work every other workout as it's a small muscle and it takes a lot to make it grow.

Kinda got off track there but natty vs unnatty I don't really think it matters. I'm a fan of free weights for your big movements and using cables to isolate stuff.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah I usually use Cable's for the last workout for the specific muscle. Seems to give the extra Pump.

Comment

• free weights!

Also, it looks like Ive been accidentally cutting. Lost like 15 pounds this year so far lol. Need to work on that one.

and Weds Ive added farmers to my work out. And by that I mean grocery shopping after the gym and then walking like a mile home with a few bags of groceries
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              ...but there is also a certain level of douchebag fucks that go there and I don't feel like being around them. You know, guys on roids, slamming weights around, all that shit.
              Honestly, thats my biggest motivation when going to the gym (LA Fitness). Glad i finally found a fitness thread on here btw. But as i was saying, I used to think the same way as you on that point, till one of those "douchebag fucks" gave me advice on lift and would see me at the gym and give pointers here and there. We all gotta start somewhere, i find myself doing those "douchebag" things now too lol. nonetheless, its good motivation for me, but again thats just my 2 cents

Comment

• I slam weights sometimes. but thats because theyre fucking heavy and you cant put them shits down gracefully

Comment

• Yeah same, Usually when Re-Racking them after a heavy set lol

Comment

Yeah same, Usually when Re-Racking them after a heavy set lol
                    or every dead lift rep. the negative part of the lift has no benefits, so I let them come down quick. I probably look like an asshole PULL PULL PULL SLAM! PULL PULL PULL SLAM!

Comment

• Ha that too.

Started a new diet, Sans EC Stack. I have 3-4 meals a day of either 1cup Ground beef with 1/2cup brown rice. or Sub the rice for a salad. And 1 6-8oz Chicken breast with a salad.Also have a shake and smoothie somewhere between. So far I'm taking in roughly 17-1900cal and Dropping weight fast. I was up to 253 last thursday and now dropped to 241. Lets hope this keeps up So I can hit my 200lb goal by the end of March
                      Last edited by benz88; 02-10-2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Last week i was down to 252 from the beginning of Jan. Ive been losing strength though. My diet is awful right now lol

Comment

• I need to get some lifting straps. I keep loosing grip when I try to lift heavy

Comment

I need to get some lifting straps. I keep loosing grip when I try to lift heavy
                            chalk yo

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              chalk yo
                              yeah, Could do that. I want to get straps anyways to help with front squats.

Comment

yeah, Could do that. I want to get straps anyways to help with front squats.
                                bb.com tried to give me free straps today. I told them to get fucked

all my supps/vitamins ran out at the same time. fucking expensive ass order today. But Im set for a while on a few things

Comment

Working...
                                X