The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    actually started going back to training, eating correctly. time to go back to my former glory.
    so far eating the usual clean stuffs and doing intense cardio every 2nd night and whenever i can inbetween.
    currently weigh 120kg(idontfuckingknow lb) so hoping to get down to 100 and tone up.
    tips on regaining strength in my knee and elbow? i fell off a truck and landed on my knee a few years ago and it hasnt been the same since, pain when i run etc, random stabbing feelings in my knee.
    Just fap regularly and alternate hands....
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      actually started going back to training, eating correctly. time to go back to my former glory.
      so far eating the usual clean stuffs and doing intense cardio every 2nd night and whenever i can inbetween.
      currently weigh 120kg(idontfuckingknow lb) so hoping to get down to 100 and tone up.
      tips on regaining strength in my knee and elbow? i fell off a truck and landed on my knee a few years ago and it hasnt been the same since, pain when i run etc, random stabbing feelings in my knee.
      I have similar issues in my knees and elbow, so lifting isn't the most practical for me. I started stretching like mad and training brazilian jiu jitsu a few months ago and have regained A TON of function in my problem joints, not to mention getting back in killer shape.

Comment

• Clanging and banging
        Back into the routine after a lazy 6-8 months of no gym.
        Feels good.

Don't tell me life is so short, what have you done that's longer?

Comment

• While doing Jim Stappani's Shortcut to Shred program, here is my supplement regime:

AM:
          -2 Fish oil pills
          -1 caffeine pill
          -3 green tea pills
          -3 yohimbe pills

Pre-workout:
          -1 whey protein shake

Afternoon:
          -1 caffeine pill
          -2 green tea
          -2 yohimbe pills

I also have a whey shake middle of the afternoon.

With dinner:
          -2 fish oil pills

Right before bed:
          -1 casein protein shake

I've done 2 days of the program so far. It's fricken intense.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            While doing Jim Stappani's Shortcut to Shred program, here is my supplement regime:

AM:
            -2 Fish oil pills
            -1 caffeine pill
            -3 green tea pills
            -3 yohimbe pills

Pre-workout:
            -1 whey protein shake

Afternoon:
            -1 caffeine pill
            -2 green tea
            -2 yohimbe pills

I also have a whey shake middle of the afternoon.

With dinner:
            -2 fish oil pills

Right before bed:
            -1 casein protein shake

I've done 2 days of the program so far. It's fricken intense.
            whats the program look like?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              whats the program look like?
              From the labs of Yale University to the most hardcore gyms in America, Jim Stoppani has devoted his entire career to the science of building muscle and burning fat. He's helped millions transform their lives, and now it's your turn!

Really it's a lot of basic stuff. The way the program is different though, is you never rest. You're going 110% for like a full hour. In between sets, you're running in place, doing step-ups, or many of the other full body exercises he outlines for a full minute, then doing your next set.

You don't have to do any other cardio with this program. I will probably start walking after week 2 since my legs shouldn't be as sore by then. If you watch all the videos and stuff on the pages, you can literally drop 10% of your bodyfat in 6 weeks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-...-to-shred.html

Really it's a lot of basic stuff. The way the program is different though, is you never rest. You're going 110% for like a full hour. In between sets, you're running in place, doing step-ups, or many of the other full body exercises he outlines for a full minute, then doing your next set.

You don't have to do any other cardio with this program. I will probably start walking after week 2 since my legs shouldn't be as sore by then. If you watch all the videos and stuff on the pages, you can literally drop 10% of your bodyfat in 6 weeks.
                lol seems like a lot more work than i want to do

Comment

lol seems like a lot more work than i want to do

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

plus, I have much different goals than you. so it makes sense that your program wont interest me at all

Comment

plus, I have much different goals than you. so it makes sense that your program wont interest me at all
                      Yeah. I'm trying to drop as much fat as possible in 6 weeks and get toned up.

I think the guy also has other programs on how to gain mass an strength really quickly...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I think the guy also has other programs on how to gain mass an strength really quickly...
                        Im gonna run the program Im on now for a few months and see how it goes. If I dont like it, I'll try something else then. so far so good.

working on switch my deadlift stance to sumo. Im way weaker to my conventional pulls in comparison. oh well. in the long run, I think it'll be better

Comment

Im gonna run the program Im on now for a few months and see how it goes. If I dont like it, I'll try something else then. so far so good.

working on switch my deadlift stance to sumo. Im way weaker to my conventional pulls in comparison. oh well. in the long run, I think it'll be better
                          Yeah. I just watched a video on sumo deads and it looks way harder.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Yeah. I just watched a video on sumo deads and it looks way harder.
                            I wouldnt say harder, but they use a different set of muscles than a conventional one does. and the way my body is proportioned, a conventional pull is way ridiculous (my lock out is crazy high).

Comment

I'm actually considering starting that program on Monday next week thanks to you posting that link on FB.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                I'm actually considering starting that program on Monday next week thanks to you posting that link on FB.
                                Thank Jersh for it. He showed it to me and after watching the vids I was sold on it.

It's a fricken hard workout though. I mean, like it's hard to walk up and down stairs right now. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X