• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    i gotta start running every day and shred up
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      i gotta start running every day and shred up
      Change your diet. You don't have to run every day to get shredded.

Birthplace of Intermittent Fasting — Martin Berkhan
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• Josh dont diet... hahaha.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ya I'm not much of a dieter hahaha dinner last night was a bacon cheeseburger w/French fries and an entire order of boneless buffalo wings along with 4 mountain dews. I eat like shit.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• In 2 weeks when school is over and now that it's wRm out again I'll start grilling chicken/steak/fish again all the time and eating right
            cars and stuff

Comment

• So during winter you hibernate? haha..

Since its my tuesday, The drive to work was a challenge... damn arms haha
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yeah pretty much lol
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                  Everyone needs to read Starting Strength. The 3 main lifts: bench press, deadlift and squat are kings in gaining mass and strength. Combine that with pull ups and chin ups, you don't really need to do anything else.

This is my routine as of lately. I weigh around 125-127.

Bench:
                  135 1x5
                  150 2x5
                  145 1x5

Pull Up:
                  5x5

Chin Up:
                  5x5

Squat:
                  135 1x5
                  185 3x5

Deadlift:
                  185 1x5
                  205 3x5
                  Just wanted to point something out. Doesn't Starting Strength use something other than deadlift? I am starting Practical Programming (Alternative to SS, but created by the same guy) because I know how to deadlift, but I don't know how to do a powerclean.

Actually just looked it up and SS is powerclean, PP is deadlift.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Most people don't do power cleans until they know how to do it correctly because it can get technical. You really don't HAVE to, but those 3 main lifts are what strength competitions are based off of. Squats, deadlift and bench.

if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Most people don't do power cleans until they know how to do it correctly because it can get technical. You really don't HAVE to, but those 3 main lifts are what strength competitions are based off of. Squats, deadlift and bench.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ:The_Lifts
                      Yep that's what I was going off of. I absolutely love how simple it is, and the fact that they have alternatives if you know you don't know the proper way to do a lift. Can't wait to start it next week.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Yep that's what I was going off of. I absolutely love how simple it is, and the fact that they have alternatives if you know you don't know the proper way to do a lift. Can't wait to start it next week.
                        Very good program. I've seen more gains from SS than doing my own thing.
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

Very good program. I've seen more gains from SS than doing my own thing.
                          Gains? Don't you weigh 120?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Gains? Don't you weigh 120?
                            Strength gains. I weigh about 125, thank you. Pretty decent strength if I can do what I do.

Comment

• Comment

• I've only been doing this for about 5 months, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X