X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Cal, you arent Han anymore

Guys are killing it...

Who's seen the rock in Faster? That mofo is swole as fuck!
    I know I'm just another fuzzy haired Asian now. And nah, haven't seen that movie yet.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Moved up in weight today all around. I may need to take some weight off of squat though. Not as deep as I'd like to be honest.

- Run 2.5 miles (wasn't feeling cardio today; usually do 3-3.5 miles).
      - Bench 140 5x5 (up 5lbs from last week)
      - Squats 205 5x5 (may go down to 195 and get a bit deeper)
      - Deadlift 205 5x5 (up from 185 from last 2 weeks)
      - Pull ups 3x5
      - Chin ups 3x5
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• I am a P90x guy. Been doing it for over a year now. I am an athlete and have an athletic frame so I have always been in good shape but I look like I did in high school.

6'-7" 219lbs

I will post pics if you all want to see .......
        Real name is James

Comment

• 2 months off from the gym... i gotta get back into it... and start running BF% lil high :-(

btw eric this is what i sent Sean... its fun to compair results with people. Ive shrunk A LOT from ym normal size... 2 weeks back and ill be back to normal lol and thats a XXL from abercrombie.... it was a gift from the woman... i cant shop there anymore hahahaha

cars and stuff

Comment

• Currently at 190.

Here's a before that I found.

Comment

• Ya'll are fucking huge lol.

Comment

• when i used to be 180LB lol

cars and stuff

Comment

• Holy shit Josh you had hair?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Holy shit Josh you had hair?
                    kid they use to thin that shit out when i got hair cuts cause it was soo thick..
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      I need to get rid of my belly fat first, then bulk a little more. I don't want to be super skinny, either, but then I don't want to look completely disproportional because I'm only 5'6 and 128-130lbs and already have a small frame. I think I can bulk another 10lbs worth of muscle max and I think I'd be done for size. Just looking for cut/definition really.
                      i also have a small frame. im not that tall at 5'8" and im now at 160. you can bump it up more.
                      i will have to post bigger and clearer shots of my whole chest but this is all i have now for when i was replying to josh's call out in RT.

Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                        this is all i have now for when i was replying to josh's call out in RT.
                        lol <3 u
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Current cut. Don't mind the pulling down my pants thing; it was intended for the Internet.

Comment

• It's nice to see people in the car scene with some size lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              It's nice to see people in the car scene with some size lol
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• we just did body comp. in my ESS class. I'm 5'11", 180 lbs with 8.8% body fat. I'm hoping to get my weight up to around at least 185 by the end of this summer.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X