Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liars and fake deaf people

Comment

People who have their car on my lift 3 times and still not happy with how it sits due to a lack of parts/quality C/Os.

j/k Dan <3
      Until I get a better pic...

Comment

+1 for WA drivers. To make it worse, I live in Port Angeles (AKA the westcoast Heavens waiting room) where i find myself behind a blue hair driving a large American boat 10 under the speed limit EVERY FUCKING DAY. This is so common, I was even stuck behind a Lamborghini doing 45 in a 55 last month. If my Bug can do the speed limit, Im sure your supercar can.
        [

Comment

Speed bumps, lifted trucks with HID's behind me, when girls tell you its ok to do something but it means the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by kungPOW lo View Post
            when girls tell you its ok to do something but it means the opposite.
            GOOD call.

Comment

Originally posted by TillRodsFly View Post
              People who have their car on my lift 3 times and still not happy with how it sits due to a lack of parts/quality C/Os.

j/k Dan <3
              I doesn't haz lifted truck to sell for parts $$$ tho.

M3 guys who think they're lower stock and owe me a pitcher cause of it. <3

Sweet baby Jesus...

Comment

running out of beer

Comment

Can't get the fucking shimmy of my E39! i have payd now +800€(+1100$) of parts to fix it, i got only 2 things to change anymore.. then i have changed ALL Thrust Arm and Bushings and shocks & tyres & rims.. basicly changes all parts of suspension..

other than that co workers piss me off allday long..
                  Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                  Now: MB W211 320cdi
                  Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Speed restrictions for no particular reason.

For example, on my home stretch of the Autobahn, there's a section that's first unlimited, then 120, then 100, then 80, then 100 again, then 120 again... I don't understand the reason for this and usually get pissed when I come flying down the 'bahn there going 180 or something.
                    I **** that you are complaining about that, All of my highways are 65 mph or 55mph

Comment

Cutting your big toenail on your left foot when you are right handed. For some reason, it is just a PITA to make my wrist bend that way.
                      I like to modify things.
                      flickr
                      Inyo Photo
                      -Chad

Comment

My two biggest peevs are:

-shallow (but highly attractive) girls that go after douchebags KNOWING they're going to get hurt, and then proceed to come to me to "talk as friends" about the whole ordeal

-spoiled kids that are dumber than a bag of rocks, but will go further than me in life because they were sponsored by mommy and daddy through their college years (as in they sat around getting drunk and smoking weed every night in college while their parents shelled out thousands of dollars to secure their future). I know that sounds bitter, but i've been working since I was 15 (I pulled 32 hours when I was still in high school, and i've been working full time since I graduated high school.....even when I was in community college), and everything I own, I earned it myself. And then I have friends who could care less about their lives, but still make like double of what I make, just because they went to some university and slacked around, barely passed their classes, and got a degree, landing them in a $75,000/yr starting salary occupation........while my ass slaves away at some bs daily grind, still trying to save up enough money to go BACK to school. I had to quit college a few years ago when I was just faced with too many expenses. Granted, spending as much money on cars as I did was a fail idea, and I have no one to blame but myself for that........
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Obama.
                          Old people that stare at you.
                          People that hit and run my car(2 times this year).
                          Cars with scrape, low, or Rub based stickers, If you scrape are low or rub we can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by c-ron View Post
                            Obama.
                            Old people that stare at you.
                            People that hit and run my car(2 times this year).
                            Cars with scrape, low, or Rub based stickers, If you scrape are low or rub we can see it.

Comment

environmentalists, evangelicals, people who hand out flyers/ask for money at stoplights. The fact that i only account for smoking half of the cigarettes i buy from friends who bum and strangers who bum too.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by kungPOW lo View Post
                                Speed bumps, lifted trucks with HID's behind me, when girls tell you its ok to do something but it means the opposite.
                                All of these.
                                Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X