Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coopersVR6 View Post
    ^^^^sooo u coming?
    Depending on money, right now I'm a strong maybe...

Originally posted by awFilms View Post
    damn good job to change this! way better!

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
      Depending on money, right now I'm a strong maybe...
      Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
        Do it!
        You going to be there dude? Driving the mini out?

Comment

You going to be there dude? Driving the mini out?
          I'll be flying out there for it. Can't wait.

Still have to book my flight though.

Comment

Nice dude. I'm really hoping to make this, but money is tight right now.. I need to find a roommate haha

Comment

Fuck, really? Its gonna suck to drive 12+ hours without sleep. You bitches are crazy.

Anyway, ill be meeting you bastids in Woodburn, what ETA are you expecting so we know when to arrive at the meeting location?

And Luckyboy, if you could PM me your # so I have it, that would be tits.
              [

Comment

Woodburn's about 3.5 hours from Bellevue, so if we leave at ll:30 like planned I would say we should be there around 3am give or take 10-15 minutes.

Comment

If i do this i may need someone to ride shotgun to yell in my ear when i dose off

Flickr

Comment

Woodburn's about 3.5 hours from Bellevue, so if we leave at ll:30 like planned I would say we should be there around 3am give or take 10-15 minutes.
                    Not too horrible I guess, this will give me a few hours to sleep.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    If i do this i may need someone to ride shotgun to yell in my ear when i dose off
                    True story
                    [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                      Fuck, really? Its gonna suck to drive 12+ hours without sleep. You bitches are crazy.

Anyway, ill be meeting you bastids in Woodburn, what ETA are you expecting so we know when to arrive at the meeting location?

And Luckyboy, if you could PM me your # so I have it, that would be tits.
                      Sounds good, or just meet us in South Tacompton, we will be hitting the 5 at like 12:15-12:30

Pretty much dead on!

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      There has been people interested in catching a ride, and we will have walkie talkies... I might even get a CB just for the fuck of it.

Comment

and idk what wheels to rock on the way down so my fenders dont get effed! i have no stock wheels anymore! i traded for a set of 9.5's lol !

might just have to roll hood and say fuck it lol

Comment

One month away fuckers! Be ready!

Comment

and idk what wheels to rock on the way down so my fenders dont get effed! i have no stock wheels anymore! i traded for a set of 9.5's lol !

might just have to roll hood and say fuck it lol
                            u only live once.....liking the time change, much better, this shit aint coming soon enough

Comment

and idk what wheels to rock on the way down so my fenders dont get effed! i have no stock wheels anymore! i traded for a set of 9.5's lol ! might just have to roll hood and say fuck it lol
                              Carnage is part of the game son! Whats that they say? It sucks to roll hard! I just got the whole front of my car painted, and I already have fender damage.

Originally posted by J_Swainzee View Post
                              One month away fuckers! Be ready!
                              Shits not goin by fast enough!

Originally posted by coopersVR6 View Post
                              u only live once.....liking the time change, much better, this shit aint coming soon enough
                              I hear that!

Comment

Pumped pumped pumped, gonna be a fun trip doods!

Comment

Working...
                                X