No announcement yet.

PNW Stance Of The Union Convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u can throw me on the for sure list, and add a static mk5 on merc wheels too

Comment

not low enough for this one kids.
      @slowprogress

Comment

Originally posted by jzm3 View Post
        not low enough for this one kids.
        excuses excuses... come for the fun

Comment

I'm so fukin excited for this!

Comment

Originally posted by JIIP View Post
            I'm so fukin excited for this!
            This next month isn't going to go fast enough! I can't believ this convoy has blown up the way it has! Just goes to show the PNW haas one of the strongest car communities around!

Comment

all registered up and hotel booked! now my car just needs to make it there

Comment

Originally posted by coopersVR6 View Post
                all registered up and hotel booked! now my car just needs to make it there
                Haha... man this shit is turning epic! I can't wait to meet some of these people, and party with all my friends! We get diplomatic immunity in cali since we are PNW royalty don't we? cause I am gonna need it...

Comment

How much are the hotel rooms running?? Thinkin' bout trying to get a room for at least 1 of the nights instead of sleeping in my car/tent lulz

Comment

Discount rate is $100 / night for both Friday and Saturday.

I'm sure a good portion of folks will be staying Saturday and partying after the show.

Also, there will be a meet and greet on Friday night for those coming in early, at the host hotel.. Then Im sure informal debauchery will ensue.

I do hope you guys stay if not both nights, at least one night.. There will be fun to be had.

All this info can be found at Stanceworks.com/sotu

Spent a ton of time on it to make it easy and accessible for all so check it out.

Comment

just saw a grown man with cargo capris, socks, and bright green crocs roundhouse kick the button to cross the street downtown. hope you guys are ready for this shit

Comment

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                        How much are the hotel rooms running?? Thinkin' bout trying to get a room for at least 1 of the nights instead of sleeping in my car/tent lulz
                        Not gonna happen on my watch chief! No soldier left behind!

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        ...good portion of folks will be staying Saturday and partying after the show.

Also, there will be a meet and greet on Friday night for those coming in early, at the host hotel.. Then Im sure informal debauchery will ensue...
                        Uh... this is why we are coming... We aren't coming to the party, we are bringing the party! ...I just hope hookers and strippers will be involved... like all my other trips to Sac-Town... wait... what... er... (distract them) LOOK! A SHARK! haha.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        just saw a grown man with cargo capris, socks, and bright green crocs roundhouse kick the button to cross the street downtown. hope you guys are ready for this shit
                        Haha... man we got those nuts all over Seattle and you described 90% of Portlands population! haha... We are bringing the crazy! ME! haha... I am tryin to convince everyone we get diplomatic immunity since we are from out of state so shit will really hit the fan.

Comment

haha thats a everyday thing in portland, getting excitied for this, cant wait to check out some of these cali cars!

Comment

Going to be a big event see you all there.

http://pantydroppersallday.blogspot.com/

Comment

woah woah woah i have bright orange crocs and khaki capris... whats the problem?? lol
                              Last edited by awFilms; 09-17-2010, 07:59 AM.

Comment

i should prob book my hotel room... gawh fucker! LETS DO THIS!

hopefully katie can drive the sti without me freaking the fuck out! haha

i think im putting my shit on stockies on the way down until a rest stop. my fenders cant handle the bumps!

i need to order new lip etc. fml broooosss

Comment

Working...
                                X