PNW Stance Of The Union Convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIST UPDATED!!!

Only 5 days until we leave and a week to the show! about htis time next saturday I should be rolling out of bed still drunk as **** gettin in the shower to wash the smell of cocaine and hooker spit off myself before I go get the car ready for the show...

PM me phone numbers!!! And let me know if you got walkie talkies!

Comment

• Badwayz! I don't even know your name... My man you gotta come! What's it gonna take?? PM me if you need some money help lets figure something out!

Comment

• Travis his name is Lucky, I hope he can figure it out, fools Jawls all over his grey market...

Show starts in a week and 40 minutes! Bump for drunken streaking through Old Town Sac!

Comment

• Ha, thanks guys, I really appreciate that. Like Paul said, my name is Lucky.

Trust me, I tried. Had the room booked and days off of work way in advance, but this last month has been a disaster financialy, been livin in a cold ass rv (til next month), and I already borrowed $1000 this month, so I really can't extened myself anymore than that. I was hoping to pull out in these last couple weeks, but I couldn't make it happen.

It really sucks, but shit happens. I will be at the first spring rally though.
          [

Comment

• Yee i'm getting so excited! I'll get a walkie for this. See you guys in Woodburn!

P.S.- does anyone have a floor me and a friend can sleep on and maybe a shower? haha

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
              Ha, thanks guys, I really appreciate that. Like Paul said, my name is Lucky.

Trust me, I tried. Had the room booked and days off of work way in advance, but this last month has been a disaster financialy, been livin in a cold ass rv (til next month), and I already borrowed $1000 this month, so I really can't extened myself anymore than that. I was hoping to pull out in these last couple weeks, but I couldn't make it happen.

It really sucks, but shit happens. I will be at the first spring rally though.
              I hear you bro... that sucks, life can be that whore that breaks your windows out of you car at 3am or the one that takes your job on christmas eve, but this isn't going to be the last Convoy I plan! We are gonna do this shit a couple times next spring/summer at least! I am already planning on doing the next big HellaFlush show whenever that is... Reppin' PNW till death do we part!

Originally posted by Krank View Post
              Yee i'm getting so excited! I'll get a walkie for this. See you guys in Woodburn!

P.S.- does anyone have a floor me and a friend can sleep on and maybe a shower? haha
              Woodburn it is! And as for floors... hard to tell, my is packed with bums already, but there is a shit load of peps goin, if anything round up a group that everyone can split the costs... rooms are only like $110 a night.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                Woodburn it is! And as for floors... hard to tell, my is packed with bums already, but there is a shit load of peps goin, if anything round up a group that everyone can split the costs... rooms are only like $110 a night.
                Alright well i'll pack a tent and bags just in case.

Comment

• im so pmped for this though i registerd and didnt get anysort of email sayin yes no or maybe so?

Comment

• ^^^was wondering the same alls i received after i registered was email saying

"Thanks for submitting the form, you have been registered and unless you hear from us, your car will be at Stance of the Union 2010!"

so i guess thats it????? havent heard anything else

Comment

• yup, thats it

Comment

• We don't have to print anything out?

Comment

• disregard my last post haha i just got the golden ticket gonna be in the show!!! ahhh less than a week

Comment

• I have an old school motorola walkie. Steph and I still aren't sure which day we are departing. I have thur - tues off.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Ive got walkie talkies too.
                              sigpic

Comment

• More for the people who are static I am bringing my jack, torque wrench, stand and basic tools and a bunch of zipties. We should get a list of things people are bringing to lighten up our overall loads so we don't double up on things we might need.

Comment

Working...
                                X