Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loved this show, this was actually the reason i came down to h2o for the first time ever
    i drive the black mazda3 on green z wheels, if anyone got any pics of it around and about i would love to see some

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
      I looked for you to say what up. I was diggin your car. Any clue who had the dumped white RL?

Thanks for coming out. Me and Eric are planning on making this a bit more official next year. There were unforeseen issues with the convention center because the lot was being used for parking for people going to the sun festival. Kind of fucked things up.

Can't wait for the next H20
      It was still a good turn out so props for arranging it, good hanging out. See ya next year bro.

George

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Me and Eric are planning on making this a bit more official next year. There were unforeseen issues with the convention center because the lot was being used for parking for people going to the sun festival. Kind of fucked things up.

Had a great time dude. Thanks for putting this together. Can't wait till next year! Some awesome metal came out.
        08' Ice White C30
        soloautomag.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
          It was still a good turn out so props for arranging it, good hanging out. See ya next year bro.

George
          Yea George glad we chilled. Shit was a blast. I love your car man.

Originally posted by Jford View Post
          Had a great time dude. Thanks for putting this together. Can't wait till next year! Some awesome metal came out.
          Thanks for coming out. It will be alot better next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            I will be present and signing autographs
            Had I seen this I might have asked you for an autograph.

I was the one in the dark red/maroon Focus from Michigan.

So many quality cars at this meet, definitely my favorite other than the show itself.
            I drive a Focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by matchbox View Post
              Had I seen this I might have asked you for an autograph.

I was the one in the dark red/maroon Focus from Michigan.

So many quality cars at this meet, definitely my favorite other than the show itself.
              I'm really happy you and your friends made it out. Me and Andrew (duwerk) were talking about the cars all weekend. I talked to the kid with the yellow one, the blue one, and the white c30 after air affair at a gas station.

Thanks for coming out. Make sure you make it again next year.

Comment

• loving both of those rides. that volvo was killing it too

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Yea George glad we chilled. Shit was a blast. I love your car man.
                  Same here bro... I couldn't stop staring at your car.

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I'm really happy you and your friends made it out. Me and Andrew (duwerk) were talking about the cars all weekend. I talked to the kid with the yellow one, the blue one, and the white c30 after air affair at a gas station.

Yeah those three cars are awesome. There was also a gray ZX3 on Keskin KT4's, a gray ZX3 on Focus RS wheels, a silver ZX3 with replica Cobra wheels, my red ZX3 and a few others. Here is a picture of mine...http://i55.tinypic.com/14scme0.jpg

I was there at air affair riding passenger in the black Lincoln Mark VIII.

I will for sure make it next year, with some changes to the car of course.
                    I drive a Focus.

Comment

Great talking to you, dude. I'm the guy with the yellow one. We'll definitely be at Outcasts next year, thanks for putting it together!
                      Making the bottom of my car the same color as the top, one speed bump at a time.

{www.soloautomag.com}

Comment

Thanks for coming out. Me and Eric are planning on making this a bit more official next year. There were unforeseen issues with the convention center because the lot was being used for parking for people going to the sun festival. Kind of fucked things up.

Yeah we rolled in a little late and got stuck in the very back of the parking lot lol. It was still a good time thuogh.
                        Jason
                        flickr
                        build thread

Comment

• Is this happening again?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• i hope so.
                            The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• I haven't had time to breathe nevermind think about planning this again. Sorry guys. Someone did PM me on the vortex saying he'd like a shot at it this year so keep your eyes open because he's probably going to call it the same thing again.

Comment

• If this goes down again, count me in!

Oh and Matt, you need to change up your avatar picture to the land yacht!
                                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X