Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing the 528e doesn't have enough power to do any of that, lawlz.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• 2 days boys!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

• I'll be there with a few buddies representing canada rather poorly cars arent near being up to par, but who say's we can't enjoy as is anyways

Comment

• I'd love to make it, but that's prime vendor time for me. If sells suck then I'll come hang
          Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

• I've got a built evo, ls1 fd rx7, and rb 240 showing up as well.

Comment

• This is going to be incredible.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Put me on the list! I'll be there in my G50 Q45.

Comment

• I'll be there rocking a couch on the roof rack and a cooler of beer in the trunk. Call it a pretty relaxing day.
                  Christof Goulart
                  FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• ill be there. im in OC since yesterday.

I just wont have my car, because it got hit and i didnt bring it.

Comment

• sorry i cant make it down this year....hopefully next year ill be down
                      sigpic
                      stanced dc5

Comment

• Can't wait for the meet, soo many awesome cars out here.

Comment

• That was awesome.

Out there with the LS400 on splatter painted Z wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by MandTPhotography View Post
                            That was awesome.

Out there with the LS400 on splatter painted Z wheels.
                            I looked for you to say what up. I was diggin your car. Any clue who had the dumped white RL?

Thanks for coming out. Me and Eric are planning on making this a bit more official next year. There were unforeseen issues with the convention center because the lot was being used for parking for people going to the sun festival. Kind of fucked things up.

Can't wait for the next H20

Comment

• I'd have to say that other than the actual show on sunday, this meet had the most and best quality cars all weekend. Glad I could attend, so many beautiful cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                                I looked for you to say what up. I was diggin your car. Any clue who had the dumped white RL?

Thanks for coming out. Me and Eric are planning on making this a bit more official next year. There were unforeseen issues with the convention center because the lot was being used for parking for people going to the sun festival. Kind of fucked things up.

Can't wait for the next H20
                                Agreed on arranging a more official location next year. It was nice meeting everyone though.

Olek, dope ass ride btw!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Working...
                                X