No announcement yet.

Liberty VIP BBQ August 29th in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will see what i can do to make this. Btw congrats to you guys for Team Quality award at remix. Def some amazing cars and very laid back crew to.

Comment

i might be bringin a friend or two. i told some people but they dont have to grub food. i might actually have something to show.

i wanted to ask, is there gonna be a special liberty section of cars, then whoever else wants to show park in a certain area? just curious so i know where to go when i get there. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AUDI_JAY View Post
        will see what i can do to make this. Btw congrats to you guys for Team Quality award at remix. Def some amazing cars and very laid back crew to.
        Thanks man!

Means a lot to us that people are really taking notice.

Comment

Originally posted by AUDI_JAY View Post
          Thanks, we all like to have fun. As for the trophy, we were not expecting that one at all. The ones that catch you by surprise are the awards you remember the most. At the end of the day, its just a piece of plastic (in this case Carbon Fiber) but its the memories that stick with you.

Originally posted by staytuned05 View Post
          i might be bringin a friend or two. i told some people but they dont have to grub food. i might actually have something to show.

i wanted to ask, is there gonna be a special liberty section of cars, then whoever else wants to show park in a certain area? just curious so i know where to go when i get there. thanks
          During the course of the meet, we might move cars around for pics and stuff but for the most part, you get there and park where you want.
          We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

damn, 15 hour drive. Maybe if school wasn't starting and I had my coilovers on.. get some good pics!

Comment

ill be there, how many cars are expected to show up?

Comment

Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
                damn, 15 hour drive. Maybe if school wasn't starting and I had my coilovers on.. get some good pics!
                Thats a little extreme but we had an IL license plate at our last BBQ. Guys showed up from Canada all the way to Virginia and in between. If you do happen to come to one of our events, wait until next year for our second annual VIP car show. We are aiming for a late May date but it isn't confirmed yet. Should be lots of sick cars from all over the nation.

Originally posted by boost View Post
                ill be there, how many cars are expected to show up?
                Last BBQ, we had about 60 quality cars and 120-150 people but that was only targeting the VIP guys. Pics of that event here

http://libertyvip.net/2010/05/31/aft...staten-island/

This one should have 50-75 cars since we extended the invite to more people. I can see over 100 cars showing to this next BBQ but I don't want to get everyone rallied up on numbers. Its the quality that counts. If we get over 100 cars, we will be ready with the food. Hope to see you guys come out.

Only two weeks away!
                Last edited by I.CON; 08-17-2010, 01:53 AM.

Comment

im down for this. bringing atleast 1 friend.

Comment

ill be there with some stanced friends
                    www.stunnrstatus.com

Comment

Lookin forward to it...Although my project is at a very slow pace..I'll be ther for inspiration and support of the VIP movement....

Comment

^^ i second this, i might show my car but i still want to be lower in rear. not even rolled fenders yet

Comment

Can't wait for this Sunday.

Comment

im excited here too... wont have rears rolled but hopefully can still park in the "almost done" section

Comment

So what time does it start? I dont see a start time

Comment

Man, I wish I could make this. You guys have anything planned for September?

Comment

Working...
                                X