This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
    Agreed on pushing it back. It just seems like it's too last-minute already. I've been hearing people talk about the gtg but with no definitive information, people seem to have given up on the idea of anything happening this weekend.

Oh, and there are decent ways to get from NY to NJ. LIE to Midtown tunnel, cross-town on 34th St to the Lincoln tunnel is my preferred route
    i feel like rushing it is going to make it into a half-ass meet. but i guess for some reason the only stanced cars are owned by young college kids that go away for school? is this the end of the season for everyone or something? i sure as hell know its not for me...eurothon, h20, show n go...its whatevs to me (i give up on this lol), just sayin.

hmm..i should try that route. thanks dude...oh i keep meaning to ask, what nationality are you? random i know but jw.
    Last edited by smokedvr6; 08-11-2010, 04:25 PM.
    cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• ill be going to h2o. my car still isnt in any presentable shape. gotta paint my front end and modify the front struts so i can throw sparks
      sigpic
      stanced dc5

Comment

• I gave the manager the letter today. It was very persuasive and i think it might just go through i really hope so cause this looks like our last resort we cant really plan anything after tomorrow cause then it will be a half ass meet . Final update will be tomorrow guys !

Btw Chubz i was on route 4 like 30 min ago i saw you driven back to EP i think, car looked very nice from what i saw.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by smokedvr6 View Post
          i feel like rushing it is going to make it into a half-ass meet. but i guess for some reason the only stanced cars are owned by young college kids that go away for school? is this the end of the season for everyone or something? i sure as hell know its not for me...eurothon, h20, show n go...its whatevs to me (i give up on this lol), just sayin.

hmm..i should try that route. thanks dude...oh i keep meaning to ask, what nationality are you? random i know but jw.
          That used to be me going back to school around this time of year, boy do I miss that stage of my life already lol. I'm Korean but I get confused for Hawaiian, Filippino, mixed, etc. Must be the hair and skin tone

Sooo, any update on this?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by dc5tunerx View Post
            so towards like 208 where it splits from rt 4
            exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukkon View Post
              I gave the manager the letter today. It was very persuasive and i think it might just go through i really hope so cause this looks like our last resort we cant really plan anything after tomorrow cause then it will be a half ass meet . Final update will be tomorrow guys !

Btw Chubz i was on route 4 like 30 min ago i saw you driven back to EP i think, car looked very nice from what i saw.
              haha cool thanx bro. im usually around the areas. rt80, rt 20, rt46 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukkon View Post
                Final update will be tomorrow guys !
                Whats the good word?

Comment

• Guess nothing yet

Comment

• So......................... how about them YANKEES......................
                    FRANK

Comment

• Okay i called the store numerous times yesterday and the guy in charge of this all wasnt there since he's only there monday,wednesday, and friday. I called today morning and im going to have the answer around 3-4 today and i wont pro long that anymore. If it's a yes get ready to spread this around QUICK.

Check back later this afternoon alright guys. Sorry about the delay.
                      sigpic

Comment

• i cant wait, this better happen
                        sigpic
                        stanced dc5

Comment

• Well they made us wait these 3 days and the answer is a No. Being that the motorcycle program that owns some of the lot disagreed with this being such short notice. Sorry Guys dont blame me i tried my best in trying to get this going , i do not know of any other locations and it seems like its too late to setup anything now anyway.

What are the chances of anything happening in the next 2 weeks ? Who is going to school and who isnt? If the majority is still here then looks like a lot of us will begin to start looking for a new location.

Once again i apologize for this.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I can pass the torch, I no longer can pour hours upon hours into this, as I leave for school on Friday next week, you guys can step up and try to get something together like Lucasz has.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I will be on the look out for a nice spot that approves of our plan.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Okay, Who here knows about Saturday Car Shows at the Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst, NJ?

They host car shows every Saturday on a massive parking lot.
                                I called them they told me they have no problem with letting us use the parking lot for a sunday if its 150-200 cars. Which fits our bill. Only problem here is that we need a insurance provider of some sort so that this is full proof. I believe these guys cause from what i know the owners of this Cafe are car enthusiasts and love having shows at their cafe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X