X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmart... in new jersey? really? lol
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Lmao alright i know its nowhere amazing, but its a big lot, no fees and we wouldnt get kicked out thats for sure. If you guys want a legit meet on a normal parking lot then this would be the place im writing a letter tonight and showing the manager tomorrow. If its a go then you guys get to choose if you want to come through or not.
      sigpic

Comment

• every route to nj from ny has shitty ass roads. doesnt matter for me now anyway, my car probably wont be done by sunday.

maybe you should push it back a week and get a legit spot that people would enjoy traveling for...like for it to be worth it. im going to check with gpny.
        cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• Well if we push it back a week, a lot of people definitely won't be able to make it because that's the first week of school (I wouldn't be able to thats for sure). We can either have the meet or not have it at all, and I am quite sure people would rather have it, the more it gets pushed back, the more dissorganized its going to get, I can see it already.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Okay i know this id kinda of a stretch but ... i have been thinking wheres a big parking lot that people know of and wouldn't mind traveling too? So i will be calling up the Giants Stadium tomorrow afternoon so find out if they would allow such a event. Personally i think people wouldnt mind traveling down here and its a hella big parking lot so we could make this one nice meet! Anymore suggestions?
            sigpic

Comment

• Giant stadium would probably be a long shot, i know the organizations that do autocross there pay a hefty amount to do so, but it's worth a shot. Personally, whether it's Kmart lot or a mall lot, it doesn't really matter to most, the meet's more for the cars rather then the scenery. If this goes down, and i hope it does, me along with a few friends are deff down.

Comment

• Jibb i agree with you mall or Kmart its an open lot , ready for us to come in and just have a chill meet were everybody can have some fun and show what they drive. Nothings official but i can not wait to go to Kmart tomorrow and give them my letter, im a very persuasive writer so hopefully everything goes as planned.
                sigpic

Comment

• Alright, lets talk real life

if the meet works out at kmart... I give it a couple of weeks until a group of hoodlums decide to meet there and think that blasting music and revving and setting up street races will permanently shut it down for more civilized meets.

Edgewater? Shut down thanks to a certain group of people. Woodbridge? Shut down for the same group of people.

What am i getting at? Sure having hundreds of cars meeting at a place is cool, but invite the wrong forum and you just guaranteed that your spot will be shut down at a later date

Comment

• Originally posted by smokedvr6 View Post
                    every route to nj from ny has shitty ass roads. doesnt matter for me now anyway, my car probably wont be done by sunday.

maybe you should push it back a week and get a legit spot that people would enjoy traveling for...like for it to be worth it. im going to check with gpny.
                    Agreed on pushing it back. It just seems like it's too last-minute already. I've been hearing people talk about the gtg but with no definitive information, people seem to have given up on the idea of anything happening this weekend.

Oh, and there are decent ways to get from NY to NJ. LIE to Midtown tunnel, cross-town on 34th St to the Lincoln tunnel is my preferred route

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• im game for k-mart! keep us updated. its super close and rt4 is pretty decent. alot better than the roads near bear mountain 4 sure

Comment

• this is off rt 4? which side of 17
                        sigpic
                        stanced dc5

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukkon View Post
                          Jibb i agree with you mall or Kmart its an open lot , ready for us to come in and just have a chill meet were everybody can have some fun and show what they drive. Nothings official but i can not wait to go to Kmart tomorrow and give them my letter, im a very persuasive writer so hopefully everything goes as planned.
                          Updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by dc5tunerx View Post
                            this is off rt 4? which side of 17
                            u have to take rt4 west towards paterson/elmwood park. once u get into the town-like part where it goes into 2 lanes, ur gonna go straight for about 5-7 mins and ull see it on ur left hand side.

Comment

• so towards like 208 where it splits from rt 4
                              sigpic
                              stanced dc5

Comment

• when ever it is i be there
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X