This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    That's cause its Honda-Tech, all they do is ****.. On EVERYTHING..
    true indeed
    [IMG]http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/vuvuzela-******-gonna-hate3.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• just get a sticker saying car fueled by ********.......probelm solved. Chubz i for one dig the car

Comment

• Originally posted by dc5tunerx View Post
        i just poped in on honda-tech. they are ***** mad hard on the meet we had. god i **** that website
        Why the *****? they had their little area full of s2k's... i dont think any1 took pics of em
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AUDI_JAY View Post
          just get a sticker saying car fueled by ********.......probelm solved. Chubz i for one dig the car
          hahah that would make a dope sticker. and thanx

Comment

• Sooo any huge details on the new meet?

Also, anyone post this video yet?

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

stanceNeon | halcyonphoto.net

Comment

• Details tomorrow, its all in the works right now, its pretty hard to get this stuff rolling in just 2 weeks.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Prodigee if you need any help with asking around the gsp for info and permissions .. let me know i live like 3 min away and i work the the AMC at Garden State Plaza as well.
                sigpic

Comment

• So another gsp meet??? Without getting kicked out?? Im probably in.

Im in for a season ender meet without kids revving and hitting their 2step.....

Comment

• Lukkon I PM'ed you.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The 15th still a go?

Comment

• We will have info Monday, the mall people apparently think answering phones is something they have to do occasionally.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by dc5tunerx View Post
                          for the guys who were at the last meet, ill be bringing my sticker collection to the next meet if anyone wants some more. i have alot of both canibeat and hella/fatlace stickers that arent made anymore
                          im interested in this.

and im def not missing the meet this time.
                          cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• yeah is the 15th still a go? im supposed to be having quality family time with the parents lol

Comment

• Sorry guys about not checking in earlier , im going to be working with prodigee on getting the 15th settled since i work at the GSP . Im going to be going there early tomorrow to talk to the mall director and what not to possibly get some new news and maybe even a permit of some kind to allow us to continue with this meet.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by smokedvr6 View Post
                                im interested in this.

and im def not missing the meet this time.
                                sounds good
                                sigpic
                                stanced dc5

Comment

Working...
                                X