Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove down from Boston this morning. Some sick cars there for sure. Alot of the vdubs were sitting really nice! Who exactly was running the show there today? Will definitely take the ride there for the next one! btw, i left around 230 and just got home!

Comment

• that sucks. bear mt is pretty strict about permits.

although they did not call you, i am surprised you did not call them. You are the one that needs to physically have the permit.

maybe next time you should get the assistance of someone OVER 18.

Comment

• I was. There is another date set, call it a rain date if you want, for August 15th, at the Garden State Plaza, this time its completely fail proof, we already have police approval. The event will be in their multi story parking garage, and is capable of holding, many more cars than the 150+ cars that were there today.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yes cant wait!!

Comment

• Totally in for the Garden State meet! Coils will be on by then.............
            Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

Comment

• That was one hell of a day......
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Garden State Plaza is literally like 5 min from my house. Now this car meet i can have no excuse NOT to show up. Should have my angel eyes and 6k fogs in by then !
                sigpic

Comment

• Aug 15th FTW also im going to get a end of summer/back to school meet going for sometime in sept. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1JZSOARER View Post
                    Aug 15th FTW also im going to get a end of summer/back to school meet going for sometime in sept. Keep your fingers crossed.
                    h2oi is the season ender for big shows for almost everyone on the east coast.. but im always down for more meets

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I was. There is another date set, call it a rain date if you want, for August 15th, at the Garden State Plaza, this time its completely fail proof, we already have police approval. The event will be in their multi story parking garage, and is capable of holding, many more cars than the 150+ cars that were there today.
                      Double check. You sure the mall director is fine with this too?

euro.techniks

Comment

• That's why its not a definite, we are exploring other options right now. From this point on there is no definite location for this, until posted otherwise, from someone who is not me, because knowing my luck, something will go wrong.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it happens Kielan. the lady should have talked to you weeks ago about the permit issue. even still i thought it was a pretty good first tri-state meet even with the multiple meet locations
                          sigpic
                          stanced dc5

Comment

• Just hopefully this next one works out. If anyone can think of some good meet locations, please don't hesitate to say so.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The only thing that will suck about the 15th is its honda day. Unless we can kick the meet off a little later in the day.

Comment

• I was thinking maybe even that Saturday, who knows, this is all in the planning phase right now, if someone wants to help, please do. Its nearly impossible to do this on your own.. As you saw today.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X