No announcement yet.

HellaFlush 555!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ it's all good Lol. S13 guy = Steve or Ship. Today was kool. Met some good peeps and saw plenty of illness. I must say me n a few guys prolly had the most interesting morning(ala faulty Nissan engineering(clutch pedal assembly) lol). All in all it's was sick. Looking forward to the next big event

Comment

Originally posted by ShipsS13 View Post
      ^^^ it's all good Lol. S13 guy = Steve or Ship. Today was kool. Met some good peeps and saw plenty of illness. I must say me n a few guys prolly had the most interesting morning(ala faulty Nissan engineering(clutch pedal assembly) lol). All in all it's was sick. Looking forward to the next big event
      If your car has the nuts on the tow hook, what exhaust are you running. i love it, canihas?

"Pavement Eater"
      WFC #1913
      sigpic
      Stanceworks Feature
      http://www.stanceworks.com/?p=8665

Comment

I wasnt able to say whats up to ben cuz he everyone was talking to him! :[ Hi ben. hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLES13 View Post
          If your car has the nuts on the tow hook, what exhaust are you running. i love it, canihas?
          Lol yea that's me. It's just 3" straight pipe all the way to an apex blast pipe tip.

Comment

Lol yea that's me. It's just 3" straight pipe all the way to an apex blast pipe tip.
            dang, thats sexy. apex blast pipes, gotta remember that lol

"Pavement Eater"
            WFC #1913
            sigpic
            Stanceworks Feature
            http://www.stanceworks.com/?p=8665

Comment

AHhh! Steve thats it. Lmao i'll memeber. And yea man deff an interesting day before and after the event. Hahaha

Comment

so are we gonna be rollin up to nor cal for hf6 ?!

Comment

Originally posted by evilchargerfan View Post
                  You already know I am

Ben it was a pleasure meeting you man. Only person at the beach wearing cowboy boots
                  -Rob
                  Wagon MOB
                  UsVersusThem
                  AWDfitted

Comment

Originally posted by evilchargerfan View Post
                    Im so down

Comment

I came to So cal for HF5 so you guys should make the trip up haha

http://pantydroppersallday.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am definitely rolling up to Hellasflush 6 in Norcal since I wasn't able to make it to hellaflush 5, since my car isnt done yet.

Hellaflush is toward the end of July correct?

Comment

^Im wondering the same thing. is there a flyer or some more info that i missed?

Comment

All i saw on there site was next month hellaflush 6 in Norcal, don't know more then that unless someone else can chime in..

http://pantydroppersallday.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X