Southern Worthersee 2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XsTaT1c View Post
    Glad I was able to get the new car ready to make the trip. Loved it last year and the same this year. Awesome seeing Helen and a different community than what im used to.
    I saw your car man, its looked super good!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Glad i could get my razor scooter out for the show. Always a good time at sowo

Comment

• Originally posted by GAsc300 View Post
        Great weekend! Did anyone get a pic of my sc300?
        This you?

P5180020-1-1 by alexperrucci, on Flickr
        Instagram: lowtege

Comment

• Got one of seeker's car. The rest are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aperruc...7633539386586/

P5180141-17 by alexperrucci, on Flickr
          Instagram: lowtege

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhfuh.Focus View Post
            This you?

P5180020-1-1 by alexperrucci, on Flickr
            Nope its not I wish that was mine! Mine is blue with bbs wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by XsTaT1c View Post
              Glad I was able to get the new car ready to make the trip. Loved it last year and the same this year. Awesome seeing Helen and a different community than what im used to.
              hand down best looking cobalt i've seen! the yellow one was sick too. i loved the trunk with the wing molded on
              Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
              ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                I saw your car man, its looked super good!
                Thanks man, after all the bs ive been through I needed a good event to make me happy.

Originally posted by 1mellowkid View Post
                hand down best looking cobalt i've seen! the yellow one was sick too. i loved the trunk with the wing molded on
                Yea the yellow one just got his motor built 2 weeks ago with a ZFR 6758 turbo and they did the hub swap this past week to put the Work wheels on. They made it all the way to Florida with 180 miles to go and the engine went out on him. Dont know the damage yet but that was his first time at SoWo and he said he enjoyed it.

Comment

• drove this down all the way from MN

Lowered Values 540 by Jared Levine Photography, on Flickr
                  That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

• Another SoWo in the books. Love viewing all the older Mercs, Bimmers, etc. from you Stanceworks guys. They are all incredible.

Anyone snag a shot of the A4 with red box by any chance?

Comment

• My first SoWo and me, my girlfriend, and my dog had a great time. I want to say thanks to everyone that helped me fix my car enough to get it home haha. And thanks to Ashton and all the people with him for inviting us to their cabin to eat. We will definitely be going back next year, hopefully in a vw that I'm trying to convince my girl into.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
                        My first SoWo and me, my girlfriend, and my dog had a great time. I want to say thanks to everyone that helped me fix my car enough to get it home haha. And thanks to Ashton and all the people with him for inviting us to their cabin to eat. We will definitely be going back next year, hopefully in a vw that I'm trying to convince my girl into.
                        Screw the vdub and get another Benz! Haha
                        sigpic
                        instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                          Screw the vdub and get another Benz! Haha
                          Maybe I can get her into a W123. But she's really into the mk1 & mk2 jetta's.

Comment

• I've got lots of pictures if anyone's looking for any of a particular car.

Comment

• Get any of my bedless Toyota?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                              Originally posted by nickskater09
                              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• No, you may have gotten there after I left, I don't think I could've overlooked that.

Comment

Working...
                                X