Southern Worthersee 2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
    Would there be any interest in a car limbo at this event? I have one if y'all wanted to have a limbo contest. Also on that subject is there still going to be a limbo contest at Big Daddy's that Friday night?

Chompsticks you're talking about for the actual show on Saturday right?
    Limbo will still happen at Bigg daddy's, they're also doing a BOV sound off or something like that. No need for two limbos in one weekend!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Anybody else here bringing their dogs? I'm pretty sure we are gonna drag mine along for the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
        Limbo will still happen at Bigg daddy's, they're also doing a BOV sound off or something like that. No need for two limbos in one weekend!
        Ok! That's prolly a good idea!

Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
        Anybody else here bringing their dogs? I'm pretty sure we are gonna drag mine along for the fun.
        Nah
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• going
          static mk4 shitbox
          leaving this thursday @ 8 am from orlando if anyone wants to tag along or is also leaving from o-town

Comment

• Originally posted by HunterH View Post
            Lol the Benz is far from anything and I didn't plan on wrecking my bmw lol
            I'll let you slide this time.

Literally... I better see you act like a typical 240 owner and slide.

Originally posted by JVC View Post
            I'm going to make my way over to the limbo for sure.

Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
            Anybody else here bringing their dogs? I'm pretty sure we are gonna drag mine along for the fun.
            Nope, just a fat kid and my Ruckus.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Well we have one e90 done and one e92 in the works. Looks like it's going to be a late night tonight for us haha

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                Well we have one e90 done and one e92 in the works. Looks like it's going to be a late night tonight for us haha
                when are you guys hitting the road?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Well we have one e90 done and one e92 in the works. Looks like it's going to be a late night tonight for us haha
                  I still have to finish that mini tonight and tomorrow before I can roll out. I feel your pain.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    when are you guys hitting the road?
                    We're supposed to leave early tomorrow morning if all goes well. We're driving to Virginia first for a shoot though.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    I still have to finish that mini tonight and tomorrow before I can roll out. I feel your pain.
                    I hear you. I can't wait to see it!

Comment

We're supposed to leave early tomorrow morning if all goes well. We're driving to Virginia first for a shoot though.

I hear you. I can't wait to see it!
                      nice. we're trying to leave NY late afternoon or early evening
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        nice. we're trying to leave NY late afternoon or early evening
                        Awesome, maybe we'll run across you at some point in our travels. If not, see you down there!

Comment

• just about finished up my wife's Jetta for the trip. ready to get on the road and see everyone! say hi if you see us. always nice to put names with faces.

025garage

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
                            So bummed my Scirocco won't be at SoWo, it would be a top contender in the limbo. My Golf wouldn't stand a chance
                            instagram : demrimz
                            StatesideWheel

Comment

• If the rain holds off I'll be coming from SC in my 2002. Hour and a half away or so.
                              tumblr
                              flickr
                              instagram

Comment

• SoWo!
                                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Working...
                                X