No announcement yet.

4ngiefest 2010!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking I-85 is a whole hour longer for me....but sounds worth it if there is a nice convoy to roll with
    -Brandon-

Comment

We are going down day of. I think some people plan to get a hotel and spend Saturday night down there, but I know I will be going back to Greenville that night.

Comment

I'll be heading down from MD.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bmw View Post
          We are going down day of. I think some people plan to get a hotel and spend Saturday night down there, but I know I will be going back to Greenville that night.
          I think I'm gonna get a room for the night. I can't see driving 7 hours, then staying for the meet, then driving back hahah

I'm still down for the convoy though for sure! What time are ya'll talkin about meeting up? for the cruise? I need to know what time to leave here...
          -Brandon-

Comment

I don't know how I missed this thread but I just got home from the show. Glad to meet Mike and a few others on here. Saw several cars from here but didn't get to meet the owners. I hope everyone posts pics from today on here!

-Paul

Comment

I saw a lot of people taking pics!! I know a saw a couple of stanceworks guys too, couldn't find the owners though.

Comment

Originally posted by cardoza View Post
                I saw a lot of people taking pics!! I know a saw a couple of stanceworks guys too, couldn't find the owners though.
                What were you in?

This is my hooptie that was parked near the back left side
                Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

-Paul

Comment

I was in this guy.

I got some pics on my blackberry but can't find my cable argghhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by cardoza View Post
                    I got some pics on my blackberry but can't find my cable argghhhh.
                    Oh awesome! I was pretty much same row but on the other side. Me, Jonathan (evilrduck) and "other" Paul (Paul@revotechnik) were drooling on your car at one point.

The only pics I took on my iPhone can't be shared... don't wanna steal Mike's thundah

Comment

Here we go, got a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X