Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to make it.
    sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
      Heads up guys, someone started an outcasts thread on vortex with a 12pm start time. There's also another meet at convention center for 1pm. If you arrive at 2 you can probably expect terrible parking options.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-%28outcast%29
      Hopefully this guy pms me back. I dont get why people try to start their own meet without looking to see if there is another meet happening either at the same time, same location, or a similar type of meet. Guess I shouldve posted this up on vw forums also. Thanks for the guys who let him know about this meet as well. I saw a few comments that mentions this one. Like I said though if anything just park in the left parking lot instead of the right one. There will be a sufficient amount of spots so it will all be good.

Comment

Left parking lot? Is this looking at front of the convention center from Coastal Hwy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          PS blowing this meet up is not a good idea. Last year it was filled with subpar cars and dudes sleeping in shit VWs (for real) by the time it started. Which would be cool, whatever- bring what you want, but not when there's limited parking.
          Agreed with Ollie. After trying this with Olek we released the Convention Center is probably the worst place to hold a meet. I'll definitely swing by but very doubtful ill stay.

Lets all be on the look out for a new spot we can cruise too.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

HAI ALLL, SIGN ME AN BUSTER UP!

Last edited by seffer; 09-23-2012, 12:03 AM.
            BUSTER!
            Low Standards
            Seffer on the Stanceworks
            sigpic

Comment

Add me to the list. And my girlfriend with a 350z

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                Left parking lot? Is this looking at front of the convention center from Coastal Hwy?
                Yes

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
                Agreed with Ollie. After trying this with Olek we released the Convention Center is probably the worst place to hold a meet. I'll definitely swing by but very doubtful ill stay.

Lets all be on the look out for a new spot we can cruise too.
                It was hard trying to find another spot big enough willing to let us use thier
                Parking lot. I did call a few places but they didnt seem very willing even though this weekend is all about cars.

You akso cant exclude the subpar cars considering some are a work in progress, all people have different tastes than others, and some people simply dont have the money. You can disclude them from a show because of this, especially a free one.

Comment

i should be there
                  Jason
                  flickr
                  build thread

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
                    +1

We are making a 5000KM road trip that ends in Ocean City. We plan our vacation around H20i yearly now.
                    Originally posted by OneLowCivic View Post
                    i mean, in all seriousness, what do you have that will be more fun and more important than a weekend like this? i highly doubt there is anything
                    Uhm no car since I parted mine out and a $500 plan ticket for the weekend separates me and h2o.

Comment

I'll be there with my new MINI.

Comment

Ill be there in my S55 Amg =)

Comment

So apparently the guys from H2Oi tweeted that the convention center is off limits for the weekend....

I say SCREW IT!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/H2O-International/76587217830

Comment

theres an event there every year and yet people still flock there. i think people are still gonna show up.
                            Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Convention center will be empty at night. I'm definitely in for an outcast meet but not sure where we are going to have it.

Comment

So where are people meeting instead then?

CornDriftBlog

Comment

Working...
                                X