• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah, where at?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
      Looks like camping tents it is.
      yo im down cause i cant find anywhere to stay... i got a george forman grill too
      HoodRatStatus
      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Will attend.

1999 Integra GSR Sedan ABP DB8- Sold
        2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T-Traded
        2008 Nissan Friten vk5.6-
        2000 Volvo S80 T6- Sold
        2003 GSXR Kart (600cc)- Death Trap!
        █▄▄ ███ █▄▄ _ █▄█▄█ █▄█ ▀█▀ ?

Comment

• Think I may go to this! Any other MBs going?
          sigpic
          instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Originally posted by gtabfknkdnme View Post
            Any of you guys down for a non-VAG (outcasts) meet?

basically any car but audi and vw?
            Hells yea!!!

Comment

• so who's going from MA/ R.I. area?

Comment

• i'm headed down from CT to NC on Thursday, then Helen from Greensboro Friday. Any cruises/caravans for Friday?

Also, concerning the non-VAG meet, do you guys have any ideas? I've passed the idea by some guys on vwvortex and there seems to be several people interested in a gtg, but no location set yet

Comment

• Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                  Think I may go to this! Any other MBs going?
                  Yes! I'm bringing my A4 but would love to see some MB's there... my W126 isn't modded enough for a car show.

Comment

• I'll be there in my mb. One place that would be cool maybe would be behind the days inn about down that one road. I have no idea what it's called, I just remember there being a decent sized lot.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yea my w126 is bone stock so I'm bring the w124! Be cool cool to set something up. Maybe I'll start an mb meet for sowo thread
                      sigpic
                      instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Going for my second year, anyone wanna roll with us from the Pittsburgh area. We have like a 6 car group. And you don't need to register your car to be in the show, correct? I didn't drive last year but I am this year and want to put the R in it

Comment

• I believe you do have to register if you want to enter the car show...dun think you have to for everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by codybaker View Post
                            Going for my second year, anyone wanna roll with us from the Pittsburgh area. We have like a 6 car group. And you don't need to register your car to be in the show, correct? I didn't drive last year but I am this year and want to put the R in it
                            i registered just in case lol and im leaving from allentown...
                            HoodRatStatus
                            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Time off accepted, hotel setup, wheels are getting work done right now... hope I can bring the car together and make it not look like shit for the show!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Is anyone here leaving for Helen from Atlanta Friday morning? There's a thread over on the vortex trying to set one up. My merc will be there dude a couple posts up, I was pm'ing another w124 guy on here that might be going to see if we park together for the show. You could park with us too make 3 w124's together, we have to park fri morning tho cause of the new show setup.
                                Instagram: danimal._
                                Mercedes Build Thread
                                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X