Southern Worthersee 2012 (May 18-20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
    well, just checked...SoWo site says Helen, GA....just wondering why they call it Helena...oh well....time to book the room.
    you can't be serious

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      you can't be serious

oh, but I am! LOL!

Comment

Who wants 200 bucks and let me sleep on their Floor???!!!
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by Haole View Post
          Trying to get something set up earlier rather than later. If there are any people who are going to this in the Chicago area or around Chicago we should try and cruise down together. I plan on leaving either early Thursday morning or late Wed. night. If anybody in the area would like to make a nice trip outta all of this let me know.
          I'm leaving Chicago on Wednesday and going down to visit my girlfriend in Cincinnati and stay a night there, then hopefully meeting up with the Cincinnati guys to cruise down there leaving Cincy thursday morning... Maybe you guys could leave stupid early thursday and meet up with us and cruise from there. That would be a big ol bunch.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
            I'm leaving Chicago on Wednesday and going down to visit my girlfriend in Cincinnati and stay a night there, then hopefully meeting up with the Cincinnati guys to cruise down there leaving Cincy thursday morning... Maybe you guys could leave stupid early thursday and meet up with us and cruise from there. That would be a big ol bunch.
            yeah I've decided I'm leaving early thurs morning, not sure if I'm gonna go thru Cinci or TN yet.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

Only if it wasn't a 17 hour drive.

Comment

there are still a few hotels that have open rooms. i booked mine at america's best value inn. if booked 14+ days in advance the rooms are 40$!!

more info for those not on vwvortex

Located on Hutchinson Island in Savannah, GA this tribute to the European Car Enthusiast is sure to exhibit the love for all European Cars. We welcome VW, Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mini, and Mercedes Benz enthusiast to this event. May 13-16, 2016 www.sowoeuropeanexperience.com

BTW anyone gonna be passing the Greensboro NC area? I'm driving from CT to NC Thursday and headed to Helen Friday and was looking to link up with a cruise

[ps. new to this site, but jermdiggy77 on vortex...and have other accounts on diff sites too]

Comment

only about 2 month's to go!
                  FLICKR - LowerLifestyle - Canibeat - WFSU - EuroMedian - AirSociety

Comment

Hmmm to make the drive or not.
                    [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      Only if it wasn't a 17 hour drive.
                      Don't be a wuss.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I found a floor to sleep on how is the cruise down working im north of philly and looking to cruise down with some people
                        HoodRatStatus
                        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

I can't wait for this! more shenanigans this year!

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by deutschbag View Post
                            I can't wait for this! more shenanigans this year!
                            ^this

Comment

ok so im not sure if i have a place to stay ATM and none of my friends from here are going, so im willing to throw a decent amoun t of money for someone to let me crash on their floor.... like basically enough to pay for the room for the night... So lmk
                              HoodRatStatus
                              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

headin out wednesday and stoppin in nc wit some friends, then headin down to helen on friday....looks like 18hrs. from here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X