Southern Worthersee 2012 (May 18-20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
    had a blast this weekend good to see some S/W cars!!!! too bad i spent alot of the weekend fixing my roomates cars
    Man I saw you crusin through town Sat night. I want my integra that low lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• So did any of you guys get a pic of the guy with a long ass beard and a fear the beard shirt?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
        had a blast this weekend good to see some S/W cars!!!! too bad i spent alot of the weekend fixing my roomates cars
        Did you drive your civic down?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
          I'm pretty sure he did. Hell, at Bigg Daddy's I thought he was gonna leave something behind when I saw it in person. Friday nite was fun there too......Who won the lowest car contest at Bigg Daddy's anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            i sure did haha i was driving around a good portion of the weekend..... made it down and back on a broken axle haha

and i lost to that mk1 sirraco he was at 45 i was at 46... i dont count the miata, s2k and lotus because they are silly and didnt even have tops on....... and that was with meaty tires..... next year im taking the cake
            HoodRatStatus
            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
              ^^
              How come we never caught up with you?
              by the way, best looking evo ever

Comment

• thanks man. if you're going to h2o it will only be better.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                  hahah no shit, my buddies with all the bagged mk5s were staying next to you at the super 8.

Awesome meeting up with all of y'all again. New friends were made, connections were rediscovered, and awesome fucking cars were seen
                  Nice to meet you dude.

Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                  nice to meet those of you that i did

http://dc13b.smugmug.com/Cars/Sowo20...9634&k=xVFPGtv
                  Good to meet you too man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Send some prayers out to Judy Kim who passed away on the way back when her BF's r32 was hit by a f150. It's insane how fast these things can go from awesome to tragedy. Her BF is still in surgery, sending good vibes to him as well.

RIP Judy!

Also to my buddy Marcos (black mk5 on green RS) who was side swiped by a truck on his way down. He's alright, but his car and his Meister's are fucked.
                    Last edited by Nicolaus Pro; 05-22-2012, 09:58 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by XsTaT1c View Post
                      Uploaded a few onto flickr.
                      Explore Nathan Benton’s 1,525 photos on Flickr!

and my fb
                      http://www.facebook.com/nathan.benton.10

Hahahaha Someone actually got a picture of *Pretty Please* girl!
                      Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                      Quitters never stance.

Comment

Send some prayers out to Judy Kim who passed away on the way back when her BF's r32 was hit by a f150. It's insane how fast these things can go from awesome to tragedy. Her BF is still in surgery, sending good vibes to him as well.

RIP Judy!

Also to my buddy Marcos (black mk5 on green RS) who was side swiped by a truck on his way down. He's alright, but his car and his Meister's are fucked.

You gotta be kidding me. Wow! That's just sad. After such an awesome weekend, this had to happen. My condolences to the Kim family for their loss. Hope her BF recovers well.

At least your buddy was able to walk away from that.

Truckers are some A-holes alright. I almost to got hit a few times on I-81 and I-85 by truckers who think they own the road. Freakin douchebags!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                          You gotta be kidding me. Wow! That's just sad. After such an awesome weekend, this had to happen. My condolences to the Kim family for their loss. Hope her BF recovers well.

At least your buddy was able to walk away from that.

Truckers are some A-holes alright. I almost to got hit a few times on I-81 and I-85 by truckers who think they own the road. Freakin douchebags!
                          Seriously man. They're fucking insane. Driving back they would pass by us doing 80+ in the left lane, and then slow down when they merged into the right lane, and this would go on and on and on
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously man. They're fucking insane. Driving back they would pass by us doing 80+ in the left lane, and then slow down when they merged into the right lane, and this would go on and on and on
                            Terrible to hear this. RIP.

Comment

• That sucks to hear, I had a bunch of close calls with truckers on the way down and back up. Must be tough for the driver and families

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• We had someone in our group blow out a tire in Knoxville, they hit a metal S hook in the road and it just shredded their tire. And then someone almost took out my car while it was on the shoulder. And then some guy in an F-150 changed lanes without looking and almost taking me out. And then in Southern Kentucky a lady in Toyota Tundra in a full POW-MIA vinyl wrap tried to run another person in our group off of the road. And then some lady in an Impala thought it would be funny to cut off random people in our long row of cars and then lay on the brakes. It was an interesting drive home.

RIP Judy

Comment

Working...
                                X