Southern Worthersee 2012 (May 18-20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
    had a blast this weekend good to see some S/W cars!!!! too bad i spent alot of the weekend fixing my roomates cars
    My girlfriend "oh purple! What happened to those fenders? why are his wheels leaning in? why is the top white? I still like it, it's purple." hahaha
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Had a blast. Only one hiccup was my fuel filter went Friday morning so that day was shot doing a 120 mile trip to the Audi dealer and working on it. Best weekend though, so much better than H20I and Waterfest.

Stancework guy's have some awesome rides, Both Euro and Non-Euro!

Can't wait until next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by gtabfknkdnme View Post
        Link didn't work for me. Searched your name and got several returns. What's your pic look like?
        sorry, its a pic of my ugly face.

Comment

• Uploaded a few onto flickr.
          Explore Nathan Benton’s 1,525 photos on Flickr!

and my fb
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• i had a great time this weekend. i was in the silly taped up YOLO SWAG van haha. i filmed every day and i'm starting to edit the full video now

Comment

• Originally posted by jaredhouston View Post
              i had a great time this weekend. i was in the silly taped up YOLO SWAG van haha. i filmed every day and i'm starting to edit the full video now
              Yeah I think I seen your van lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jaredhouston View Post
                i had a great time this weekend. i was in the silly taped up YOLO SWAG van haha. i filmed every day and i'm starting to edit the full video now
                hahah no shit, my buddies with all the bagged mk5s were staying next to you at the super 8.

Awesome meeting up with all of y'all again. New friends were made, connections were rediscovered, and awesome fucking cars were seen
                sigpic

Comment

• Had an awesome weekend! It was my first trip to SoWo and it was worth the 18 hr drive from MA. made some new friends and saw a twin of my E39...lol! definitely going next year!

Comment

• The kid across from my hotel with the megaphone eggin everyone to do burnouts was funny as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                      The kid across from my hotel with the megaphone eggin everyone to do burnouts was funny as hell!
                      That guy was funny as shit. He kept yelling at me when I went by about my car scraping lol
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• nice to meet those of you that i did

Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.
                        Last edited by ImAwesome; 05-21-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                          nice to meet those of you that i did

http://dc13b.smugmug.com/Cars/Sowo20...9634&k=xVFPGtv
                          Yeah man. Funny that we kept running into you.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Such a great weekend. It was nice to meet a bunch of new people as well as hangout with friends I don't see much. The drive back to nj was rough but well worth it.

Comment

• ^^
                              How come we never caught up with you?
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Not sure haha. I saw your car drive by and by the time I realized it was you, you were too far haha. Not sure if you saw me but I was in the white volvo 850.

Comment

Working...
                                X