No announcement yet.

Meet in Easton MD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I won't be home from OZ until the end of april which means another will need to happen. But on the bright side some dope cars out here down under.

Cheers,

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Str8whiteboi View Post
      Damn I won't be home from OZ until the end of april which means another will need to happen. But on the bright side some dope cars out here down under.

Cheers,

Shawn
      welcome-home GTG and photoshoot when you get back to the states, buddy- i promise!
      A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Location change, refer to original post.

Comment

Runningpanda has been trying to have a meet in that area just like we did last year around march, alot of cars showed up, we all got kicked out... we need to actually have a huge parking lot we know we are allowed to park and hangout in.....
          HoodRatStatus
          Instagram @looneylow

Comment

This sounds like a good plan. Will attempt to be there.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
              Runningpanda has been trying to have a meet in that area just like we did last year around march, alot of cars showed up, we all got kicked out... we need to actually have a huge parking lot we know we are allowed to park and hangout in.....
              The outlet parking lot is big, and the outlets themselves are no longer used. so it's always empty. There was a meet held there a couple months ago that was very successful. If it does come down to law enforcement telling us we can't be there which is next to impossible, we can go under the narrows with plenty of parking available there all the time too. Weekly meets are held there and there is no problems. Cops roll through and they are fine with everything as long as there's no non-sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
                The outlet parking lot is big, and the outlets themselves are no longer used. so it's always empty. There was a meet held there a couple months ago that was very successful. If it does come down to law enforcement telling us we can't be there which is next to impossible, we can go under the narrows with plenty of parking available there all the time too. Weekly meets are held there and there is no problems. Cops roll through and they are fine with everything as long as there's no non-sense.
                Why not get in touch with local law enforcement and ask if it's ok prior to the meet?
                fuck everybody.
                You're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Why not get in touch with local law enforcement and ask if it's ok prior to the meet?
                  meets really are held at this location all the time with no problems.. probably wouldn't make sense to give them a heads up when there are never really any problems
                  A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylike View Post
                    meets really are held at this location all the time with no problems.. probably wouldn't make sense to give them a heads up when there are never really any problems

if it can't be held at autozone, then forget the narrows we'll cruise to ocean city.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylike View Post
                      she just said it best.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
                        she just said it best.
                        Truuuuth. I <3 ladylikeeeee!

Comment

Looks like u guys got a dope meet on the Horizon!!! Good luck and have fun!!! I'll be in the shop building for the season openers

Comment

Thinking about getting people together next sunday (22nd of January) to kick it and be goofs. Don't have a set location, but would like to be semi central MD. I made an event on Facebook, and I pretty sure all of the Easton people received the invite. Let's get something cooking
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                              Thinking about getting people together next sunday (22nd of January) to kick it and be goofs. Don't have a set location, but would like to be semi central MD. I made an event on Facebook, and I pretty sure all of the Easton people received the invite. Let's get something cooking
                              Where is this at?
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

Baltimore or Annapolis would be a good spot
                                Follow on IG
                                amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                                Vintage AME Wheels
                                RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                                W115 & W123

Comment