No announcement yet.

+Sacramento Meets+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like to pull crazy amounts but it doesn't matter anyway my roller is broken the head snapped off somehow

Comment

Originally posted by XThirtySeven View Post
      I don't like to pull crazy amounts but it doesn't matter anyway my roller is broken the head snapped off somehow
      Damn everyone's roller is breaking haha. I need to have them pulled as much as possible also.

I'm leaving for DC sunday but you guys should get some meets together and i'll join up when I come back, where would a good place to meet be?

Comment

Well. I know of a nice open parking lot off of consumes and 99. There is a lowes and a steakhouse, and I think a nicer car wash if my memory serves me correctly? OH and I can't forget the ever so classy MacDonalds.

Anyways, this isint far from me, maybe 10-15 miles, but its just the first place that came to me. Its a nice area, but I'm not really sure if its good for photo's. Either way its not far from downtown or midtown.

Anyone else have ideas? I work a typical 9-5ish so I'm usually free pretty much every weeknight and weekends.

Comment

There is a meet there on Friday nights in that Lowes parking lot

Comment

Then I guess I'm not that big of an idiot as I thought. Is anyone else going to show up tonight? I was thinking of taking a drive and checking things out.

Comment

yea is anything going on tonight?

Comment

Went down to Steve's pizza on madison and fair oaks, and thee was no one there between 9-9:30. In guessing it's too cold, or because it's new years eve?

Comment

New years eve. A member had a party that's where the members were

Comment

I'm also in the Sacramento area. Like 20 minutes away (Roseville/Rocklin) If anybody would let me know of upcoming meets, it'll be great to meet new people! 9169108611

Comment

Working...
                    X