No announcement yet.

Calling all new zealanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, im back! Altezza is long gone now. Heres my new build for 2014. (Not my car but almost identical)

2004 Nissan Skyline 350gt (Infiniti G35 coupe)

Inspiration for all

Quite a few of the parts from the 350z are transferrable to the G also. Coilovers, brakes etc are all compatible which is a nice bonus! Wheels and z shocks/springs coming soon!

Where are all the South Island kids at?!

Comment

• Congrats on the new ride

I think it's just you and me although I have started to see a few nice low cars about Christchurch over the past couple of weeks.
      Originally posted by Aubrey107
      I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy Rotas, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by connor View Post
        the amount of you in legit split crack me up
        haaa

Comment

• hey fella's been a long time lurker, but thought id say hi to the few of us that are from the bottom of the world ha. here's the e30 i'm currently slowly working away at
          when i first showed up to collect it christmas 2012

the intital strip out of the interior as it was full of mold and rotting fabric

what i found while striping the interior

the engine tune up collection

and where it sits now
          3 likes, 0 comments - swbrayshaw on August 29, 2015: "#workwheels #apexeffects #needmorelow #workinprogress"

what im currently working on
          11 likes, 1 comments - swbrayshaw on August 29, 2015: "#bmw #brakeupgrade #green #gofastcolours #bimmersport.co.nz #e30"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aubrey107 View Post
            I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy Rotas, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
            Winning!

Comment

• Hey Kiwi's. Im back!

Wheres all the action at...? Heres a new build/progress thread for my G35.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

• South island calling in

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughOldSuby View Post
                  South island calling in

Good to see a Laurel being done right. Too many "RFB" dropkicks in Christchurch repping 17x7 wheels, cut springs and 20E's.

I spot a roll bar. What are you running in it bro?

*edit. Is that an actual fan in the front? if so, that is boss.

Comment

• Woo Stanceworks NZ!

My old shitty e36,

New e28 Project

Comment

• Originally posted by nzstance View Post
                      Good to see a Laurel being done right. Too many "RFB" dropkicks in Christchurch repping 17x7 wheels, cut springs and 20E's.

I spot a roll bar. What are you running in it bro?

*edit. Is that an actual fan in the front? if so, that is boss.
                      That's the whole reason i've gone CA18, original plan was sr20 but the ca has a more old school feel/sound to it. I don't want it to be associated with those RB kids they aren't my scene.
                      I'm going full class on this with a little taste of bozo style

Good eyes! It's a bolt in cage, just running the rear half and it'll be out for cert because i don't want to sacrifice the rear seats for it, but i will run it at track days.

Yes it is a fan haha have a bit of a jappy dash display going on which i need to get a good photo of one day

Comment

• Originally posted by pLdubs View Post
                        Woo Stanceworks NZ!

My old shitty e36,

New e28 Project
                        Tyler?

Comment

• Rhys!? =D

Laurel looks good man, def keen on JapDash pics

Comment

Rhys!? =D

Laurel looks good man, def keen on JapDash pics
                            Thanks dude, i'll get round to it lol

Looking forward to some e28 antics from you

Comment

• Churr yea im gona do a proper build thread on here I think. Ill chuck a link in here for anyone interested.

Comment

Churr yea im gona do a proper build thread on here I think. Ill chuck a link in here for anyone interested.
                                You fellas from Christchurch?

Comment

Working...
                                X