S|W PacificNorthWest StanceWorks Monthly Meet Four... not so LOKO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S|W PacificNorthWest StanceWorks Monthly Meet Four... not so LOKO

Well if you ask me, Tailored was a success... I had a ton of fun and have heard nothing but the same from everyone (with the exception of one cry baby) in attendance! The quality of cars would put a show anywhere to shame, and the supporters and spectators came out in full affect!

Just because the show has passed doesn't mean we can't keep these meets going, and so I proudly bring you PacificNorthWest StanceWorks Monthly Meet Four... not so LOKO... Come on out, meet some new people, see some friends you already know... There is a Spud Fish and Chips across the road, Brick House bar and grill for the big kids, so come out and enjoy yourselves!

Lets Sum it up here:
    What: PacificNorthWest StanceWorks Monthly Meet 4... not so LOKO
    Who: You and all your friends, stanced cars or not
    When: Thursday Sept 8th from: 6 till they Kick us out, aka sundown.
    Where: Juanita Beach Park, Kirkland

Fine Print: Show up acting like a jackass and your plate will be recorded and handed to the police if they start harassing us, we don't want your excessive engine reving or burnouts because we as a group would like to visit these places in the future. Thanks.

I'll be there...
    [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

I will stop by on the way home from work. I can bring some Talking Rain
      My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

As in Bottled water? hopefully we might need it if we can convince the sun to keep kicking around!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
          As in Bottled water? hopefully we might need it if we can convince the sun to keep kicking around!
          Since I'm heading straight from work, its a reference to the Microsoft-unique sodas we have in our kitchens from Talking Rain. I don't think you can buy half the stuff in stores

Comment

This ALSO includes not doing doughnuts around other people's cars, i don't give a fuck how good or who you are.

Flickr

Comment

i shall be there. still annoyed i mixed up the date for tailored
              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Lol at the one cry baby. I wont be there, but I got a great laugh at that
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Dropping out. I scheduled my lasik surgery for thursday afternoon... woohoo no more glasses.

Sucks I can't go to this meet though. If someone wanted to drive me from Bellevue in my or someone elses car, it might work, but I may also be temporarily blind

Comment

^ might do it.

still in.

Flickr

Comment

Dang... this is tomorrow... dunno if I'm able to make it... wait... wut...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                          Dang... this is tomorrow... dunno if I'm able to make it... wait... wut...
                          BS.

Comment

dang...sounds fun...too far from portland though

Comment

Incredible turnout. Condolences to anyone who received a traffic infraction or fix-it ticket ticket.

Surely, the same happens every time a group of 50+ year-olds congregates somewhere with a bunch of hot rods sans front license plates or bumpers.

Comment

Working...
                              X