The Lone Star Bash 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lone Star Bash 2011

Here is the home thread for this event http://www.fabricatedmotorsports.com...p?topic=2577.0

Let me explain the concept for you. *About 4 years ago I wanted to create an event that was simple and fun. *I wanted everyone to bring their cars out and tandem at the same time. *No competitions, no judging, just fun. *I wanted the drivers to drive WITH each other, not against each other. *I wanted rad tandem 15 cars deep. *I wanted a date on the calendar that people from 5 states away could look at and decide that was the event they wanted to attend. *I wanted a festival type of event that was all about drifting and fun, all about the driving, not about drama. *And that is why I created the Lonestarbash event. *I love this event and consider it by far my favorite of the year. *Every year it has been a great success, and in the past it has helped raise enough money for us to do some really cool stuff like rent Grand Sport Speedway. *I heart this event. *The event will be huge, it always is. *If you are going to make one event this year, make this one.

So without any further ado, the rules.

1. *Bring a helmet.
    2. *Bring water.
    3. *Have fun.

Lone Star Bash 2010

Lonestarbash @ Mineral Wells, TX 2009. By Fabricated Motorsports.

Just to let you know for all the aspiring photogs out there that want to come out and play, we will have an alien bees lighting setup with a radio popper thingie for you to play with, plenty of access to the track for pictures, and an awesome group of people that don't mind being shot with a camera! I spend about half the day running around with a camera shooting stuff at the events!

Here are some pics I snapped at the last couple events : )
    And we also have some people who can help you shoot if you are just learning.

Comment

Wish I could go. A lil too far and gas is a lil too high to drive 6 hours to watch but you guys have fun. Ive seen the events before and they are epic.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN///M View Post
        Wish I could go. A lil too far and gas is a lil too high to drive 6 hours to watch but you guys have fun. Ive seen the events before and they are epic.
        If you would really like to go, go to fabricatedmotorsports.com/forum and make a thread about car pooling up there with some drifters. If you do it tonight I'm sure you can find someone to go up with, plus people to crash with overnight and party with : ) You will have a blast and a small adventure! If you need me to help you find someone to ride up with I can help with that too : )

Comment

Working...
        X