H2O International 2011 - Sept 24-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad325is View Post
    ill be out there with some buddies, first time pretty excited we're staying all the way up off 71st... we didn't know where people stayed when we booked it
    Same here. The girl and I ended up at the Serene, which I hear is pretty shitty. Doubt I'll be in the hotel much now that I know where the action is lol.

R 1 3 5
    └┼┼┤
    . 2 4 6

http://rresetrrewind.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
      We'll be staying all the way down on 7th this year. Can't wait to run into a bunch of you guys!
      seriously, if we end up on a hotel roof again at this show I'll let you guys know hahaha
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        seriously, if we end up on a hotel roof again at this show I'll let you guys know hahaha
        Hahaha yeah you know we'll be there!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Got hotel room on the 19th street...should be a blast! 4 more days

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

I'm so ready for Friday to get here! Going back again for my 4th year in a row. Been in a different car every year...

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              Crazy.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

No idea where the hell I'm staying, but can't wait to see tons of random ass people from the internet. Half the time I forget you guys actually exist. Wave to me, make me feel special.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Ok nvm stuart guess u r goin ha.

Got the bug running but im sure ill be prone to some embarrassing slow starts.

All the way up on 70 somthing street is actualyy kinda in the middle if you have never been. You'll spend an hour trying to get to the inlet tho if its busy. Usually sunfest weekend too.

Btw oem roof rack install tomOrrow. Been sittin in this guy at works basrment for 20 years! And its free?! What?!

Countdown... 2 days
                  i <3 fatties

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                    No idea where the hell I'm staying, but can't wait to see tons of random ass people from the internet. Half the time I forget you guys actually exist. Wave to me, make me feel special.
                    You may be able to hang with Cole and George, or possibly Jake Looney, he said he got a place. Not sure what Cole and George are doing, but I know all of us will for sure hang out. We'll figure something out for you man.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Staying at castle in the sand, if u see a tall lanky kid with big holes in his ears say hey lol

1984 BMW 318i- 1JZ-GTE

Comment

Im making the 12 hour road trip down from Canada a "C" hair higher then an inch from the road, cant fucking wait.

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Somehow we always end up working on a ton of last minute stuff before the show. Putting together a car and getting our trailer ready but hopefully we'll see you guys in time!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Well fuckers didnt ship my extra oilpan...so pray for my pan guys..... just gonna wing it.

Comment

I may go to this. No where to stay, but I'll find a nice quiet street to park on the side of and sleep in my car, though

Comment

stanceworks gtg anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X