Left Coast Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice! mk4 then.

Ok to all the guys who signed up for shirts, go ahead and order! They'll be more expensive at LCL, and in limited number and sizes.

Flickr

Comment

• We're staying at The Sandman Inn on State street.

Anyone coming down a day early should join us!

Comment

• i'm coming down the day before...you gonna join the caravan?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Damn I kinda wanted to drive down the day of, but might just go the day before.

Comment

• Go the day before. If i dont go to the e30 meet, i might take a little trip up to SB beforehand, maybe we can have a stance mini meet at an in n out or something.

Also, any vendors (or vendors you know) want to sponsor it? If we can raise some cash for the event, we can get the lot fully reserved, and make this a real event, not just a meet thing.

Flickr

Comment

• raffle ticketsssssss!!!

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Maybe, still trying to figure it all out

Im thining we may move it to the lot across the street, so we can pay insurance, but not have to pay parking. That way, itll be the same roughly 10$ a head and well have or own lot. I just **** to change it last minute. And im not sure about the bbq

Flickr

Comment

• what would be the advantages of moving it if it will cost the same?
                  and we could just do a group buy on pizza

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• As it turns out, none. So i dont think it will get moved.

However, we basically have 2 options.

A.) Pony up, reserve the lot, and we can have vendors and sponsors.

B.) Keep it a drop in meet, but then no vendors can sell or set up booths, strictly car meet style. The downside of this is if a huge wave of civilians storm the beaches before we get there, we may be screwed. I, along with the slamburglars will be showing up early to try and stake out spots

(EE, you could probably do some under the table and before/after )

Flickr

Comment

• hehe, ok. i would contact local tuners, tint shops, wheel/tire shops, anyone else down there who might want to sponsor and see who would be interested. worth a try...

i'll just happen to have some shirts in my car

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                        i'm coming down the day before...you gonna join the caravan?
                        Nope, I5 is not beneficial in any way for me.

Comment

• route's not set, small changes could be made if need be...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• ^ 101 is much faster for us. lol

Comment

• 5 is way out of the way for anyone south of Pleasanton. Meeting you anywhere on 5 would add like an hour to my trip.

Comment

• then we can do the 101

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X