Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
      What a boss.
      real talk^^

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• looks like ill be meeting up with slampiece in the volvo and cruising down
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• I can haz FB link???

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Linky

Also, I've got my boner pants ready to see your hatch and his volvo roll in together. That's going to be awesome.
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• half of it will probably be missing by the time i make it there, im expecting to loose my brand new exhaust maybe the gas tank and def. the rear subframe brace haha
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                half of it will probably be missing by the time i make it there, im expecting to loose my brand new exhaust maybe the gas tank and def. the rear subframe brace haha
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                  thats what i do everytie i drive/drag my car. Philly is gonna be hell im just hoping i dont get a flat ill have some spares and tools and a jack and anything else on my roof haha
                  HoodRatStatus
                  Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Hey, me and a bunch of people are gonna meet up at Freed Engineering in Gambrills, MD at 11:30.

We'll just be hanging out getting cleaned up and then we'll cruise to the meet. It's only about 15 minutes away.

If anyone wants to come hangout or whatever they are welcome.

Address is:

750 Route 3 south suite B14B
                    Gambrills, MD 21054

http://freedengineering.com/

Looking forward to it!
                    FREEDengineering

Comment

• Trying to get my exhaust and fitment worked out a little before the meet. im excited lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcoleman134 View Post
                        Trying to get my exhaust and fitment worked out a little before the meet. im excited lol
                        do you have problems with ripping your exhaust off frequently? I just bought a new oem one its my third since ive owned it haha hopefully the small piping will cut me some slack
                        HoodRatStatus
                        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• it needs to hurry up and be sunday already. can't wait to put these borrowed porsche wheels on. 16x8 front 16x9 rear ....all i can say about it is "murder was the case that they gave me"
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                            do you have problems with ripping your exhaust off frequently? I just bought a new oem one its my third since ive owned it haha hopefully the small piping will cut me some slack
                            hah i did on my 4 door. this one isnt as low YET. still have to notch some things and ill be down there haha.i lowered it a little more the other day. and put the extended studs and spacer on today. only problem with exhaust i have now is in the rear. it hangs down a little too low. i have the rest tucked pretty good.

Comment

• might be buyin my coils from someone coming to the meet!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• Originally posted by Leeds View Post
                                it needs to hurry up and be sunday already. can't wait to put these borrowed porsche wheels on. 16x8 front 16x9 rear ....all i can say about it is "murder was the case that they gave me"

my car wont be making it out, shits hurt right now.

weather is looking straight! 50's and sunny is what they are calling for now. hopefully it stays that way

Comment

Working...
                                X