Annapolis Meet #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    So they complained because of too many people or was there people doing stupid shit?
    All was calm.

I guess Grandma Smith was mad that it took her 20 minutes to park at Sam's Club.

Comment

• Ah gotcha. So probably going to have to look for a new location?
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Pics from today can be seen here: http://www.rightfootdown.com/?p=1433

Comment

• Originally posted by Nihilation View Post
          Pics from today can be seen here: http://www.rightfootdown.com/?p=1433
          nice pics. thanks for shooting my lexus except its a 250 not 350 lol.
          e36 ///M3
          IG: saeed87

Comment

• It was a pretty good turn out. Lasted about two hours before it got shut down. I was told we were "unauthorized tresspassers" so we need to leave. Had a good time though. Hope we can find a legit spot so we can keep having this meet.

Comment

• That was awesome, it was nice meeting everyone, super chill crowd. Super nice turn out! Can't wait for the next one when I actually have spacers on my wheels and more low
              Last edited by HighRolla; 03-13-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Next meet is ALREADY in the works...Christof and i will be making legit arrangements for the summer meet

Comment

• Originally posted by littlewhitewabbit View Post
                  Next meet is ALREADY in the works...Christof and i will be making legit arrangements for the summer meet
                  Nice, looking forward to it!

Comment

• whos got more pictures? my damn camera died after like 10 pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• To be honest, i never expect that many to actually show. it was awesome.
                      I think the biggest problem was the people who started parking outside of that back lot. After a while it was necessary, because the back lot got filled, but all the walking and holding up customer traffic and stuff was probably the reason they called the cops.
                      Anyways, as Bryan said, another meet is being planned and will be sponsored. A legit location will be had.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                        To be honest, i never expect that many to actually show. it was awesome.
                        I think the biggest problem was the people who started parking outside of that back lot. After a while it was necessary, because the back lot got filled, but all the walking and holding up customer traffic and stuff was probably the reason they called the cops.
                        Anyways, as Bryan said, another meet is being planned and will be sponsored. A legit location will be had.
                        cant believe the turnout. it was amazing. keep me updated on the next one so i can spread the word to the dubbers! oh and i promise ill be lower by the summer lol

Comment

• still have more to edit. just wanted to get some up so I could try and reach 3000 photostream views for today.
                          keep checking this link. I will be adding more

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                            To be honest, i never expect that many to actually show. it was awesome.
                            Today was dope. There were three times more people than I ever expected to show up and people were still pulling in when the cops busted us.

If you need any help with the next one, let me know dude.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS!?
                            The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                              WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS!?
                              haha thats what im sayin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                                Today was dope. There were three times more people than I ever expected to show up and people were still pulling in when the cops busted us.

If you need any help with the next one, let me know dude.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS!?
                                Oh you're going to be involved dawg. I thoughht it was sick, apparently a couple people weren't too pleased, but whatever.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X