• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richmond or somewhere else?
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I'm driving down from Canada to Germantown Maryland next weekend (Halloween) weekend with my E36 M3. If anything is relatively close I could try to make it as well. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the local MD guys, seems like some of you have some really nice cars.
      South Central Fifty-Five

Comment

depends where in richmond.... nowhere near the city please

Comment

Someone from Richmond wanna chime in with a spot we could meet (not in city?) ? FluffywhiteM3?

Comment

vcu lols.

Comment

Im From Richmond. The west end could be cool. but im from southside. downtown could be sweet for photos, like a carytown meet

Comment

I'm from Northern Maryland so Richmond's a bit of a hike. I'd be down for a DC / Northern VA / MD/ PA meet. Essentially, anything that isn't 3 hours away.

Comment

Im from richmond im down the westend has easy to get in and out of parking lots and has decent roads

Comment

I would totally be down for something in the DC/Northern VW area. I myself is from Northern MD.
                    SeenItcrew.com

Comment

I would be down for charlotte!

Comment

any updates...i know the date range for the plan is already here

Comment

I don't have much free time with school during the week all day, and work usually every day on the weekend. Preferably sometime on a weekend though, those days are more flexible. We still need to decide on a location first, Richmond works for me but I need to know how many of us will actually be able to make the drive, when it will work, etc.

Comment

If there's anyone in Frederick, MD, there's a little meet monday nights. About twenty people turned up last week, with mostly VWs and a civic or four.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

When are people free for this month? My Xmas break starts next friday, so I'll be bored as fawk from then til January 4th or something.

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                                If there's anyone in Frederick, MD, there's a little meet monday nights. About twenty people turned up last week, with mostly VWs and a civic or four.
                                where is this said meet? im assuming its out on 40.

Comment

Working...
                                X