Lack Of DFW Meets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CL3V3NG3R View Post
    I'm down... SOTU was my first stance meet, I was at 512 also. Had a blast and would love having a regular meet.
    you gotta come out since you're in the area!

Originally posted by IIXtremeHansen View Post
    i went to 512 thats it. missed the SOTU due to work. There quite a few good rides in DFW and im just waiting on a good one. I rarely go to meets.
    yeah man im seeing more and more every week...i have a feeling that we'd be able to get alot of exposure. Not that SOTU didnt do that when it was here,and not that nobody knows dfw's cars but a whole event catering to dfw's stanced out & done up whips will definitely show our potential.
    WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
    @thewheeluminati

Comment

I'm down too.

Comment

Originally posted by Majestic Ken View Post
        I'm down too.
        dope,tell as many of your stance homies about it. its going to be a chill ass event with a even more chill location
        WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
        @thewheeluminati

Comment

Anyone else interested?
          WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
          @thewheeluminati

Comment

Watching this. I'd be down

Comment

I'm flying into DFW for a few days in the end of april... Whats good!?
              Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 03-19-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

i am from san antonio
                MONTHLY meet in sa->
                This is the pace to find out where its goin on! Everything from a weekly meet to an annual show.

if they would be anoter meet the rivals the 512 project im their!
                the 512 me was the best thing ever been to. NO Bull->
                The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

I was pissed that I missed SOTU in Dallas. I will not make that mistake again. Nothing like this ever happens in Oklahoma.

Keep up updated as details emerge.

Comment

There is plenty of meets,events,shows this year for anyone that's interested! I recently started something called FITTED:agency and we're actually going to have a big meet out in OKC. My boy Eraun runs that chapter.
                    WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                    @thewheeluminati

Comment

THIS EVENT IS NEXT SATURDAY AT TOP SPEED PRO 1 IN ADDISON,TEXAS MARCH 3RD // 1-5 PM WILL HAVE SPONSOR/VENDOR BOOTHS PLENTY OF CARS

VENDORS/SPONSORS
                      EUROGRID http://www.facebook.com/pages/Euro-Grid/164017887032888
                      LOYAL KNG http://www.facebook.com/loyalKNG
                      BITTERSTREETS http://www.facebook.com/BitterStreets
                      HONDA-FETISH www.facebook.coim/honda-fetish
                      AUDIOFLEX http://www.facebook.com/audioflex
                      DWS http://www.facebook.com/Dwsparts
                      TOP SPEED PRO1 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Sp...23421264375004

All makes and models are welcome,as long as you're low familia.

There is a raffle contest being held at this event, it is $5 For your chance to be in the drawing. There will be 100$ of dollar's in prizes that you guys will be able to win!

We will have a Fitted Agency booth for you guys,swing by and show some love. Pick up a tee or two along with some stickers.

For vendor requirements and all other information email:

fittedagency@live.com

You will not want to miss out on this event!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                      WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                      @thewheeluminati

Comment

I have a group of friends who go to like, one meet a week and it's pretty lame.. We all live in Dallas and we're all down to help out and get this started.
                        Originally posted by redciv1
                        Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
                        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
                        Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

you guys should head south to Bryan/College Station! On tuesday's we have a rwd meet at C & L Auto in Bryan, and Thursday's is The College Station Car Club meets behind TGIF on university. Theres not near enough stance down here lol but it would be dope if you guys wanna make a trip, i know youve gotta know someone down here, everyone does lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                            I have a group of friends who go to like, one meet a week and it's pretty lame.. We all live in Dallas and we're all down to help out and get this started.
                            Me and my company started it last year. Everything's gravy now,but here's pictures from the event over the weekend.

LOWEREDCASE
                            WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                            @thewheeluminati

Comment

http://vimeo.com/38071291

video footage from Lowered Case
                              WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                              @thewheeluminati

Comment

just in case you guys are curious...or if you havent heard by now.

Everything that I have talked about in this thread has all came to fruition and we're getting more and more love by the day, i've decided to take it slow..but for the past year (almost two years) things have been great.

Locals Only @ Texas Motor Speedway
                                This was our third event , but our first actual show. It was great, not too hot out, a nice crowd showed up and alot of quality cars. Expect big things from…
                                WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                                @thewheeluminati

Comment

Working...
                                X