Another car meet in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
    ah fuck, i just saw the date, that's my sisters bday. i'll be on the mountain snowboarding.
    then let me borrow the 7series...or better yet, let me borrow the M3

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
      Whaaaaat?!
      Yeah dawg. Water pump died, cam shaft seal needed replacing, and the timing belt is replaced. Once everything is done, I'll be looking to sell it and find something... sportier...
      And something I can get lower to the floor.
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Originally posted by littlewhitewabbit View Post
        then let me borrow the 7series...or better yet, let me borrow the M3
        better yet....buy the m3
        The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Well.....

Matt's gonna be snowboarding. Bryan's car is broke. And Jeff is probably gonna be doing wedding planning related crap.

So that's a no for me. Sorry guys, maybe next time. On the flip side, i'll definitely be @ the College Park Tuning show when it rolls around come spring time, so i'd better see all you MD cats in attendance!
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
            Well.....

Matt's gonna be snowboarding. Bryan's car is broke. And Jeff is probably gonna be doing wedding planning related crap.

So that's a no for me. Sorry guys, maybe next time. On the flip side, i'll definitely be @ the College Park Tuning show when it rolls around come spring time, so i'd better see all you MD cats in attendance!
            were still trying to have the sams club meet again in the spring.

and heres another show id love for you guys to come. its at my school like 10 minutes from where we had the meet at sams.
            Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

this still going on this weekend? I'm going to try to make this one since I didn't get to the annapolis gtg
              FLICKR - LowerLifestyle - Canibeat - WFSU - EuroMedian - AirSociety

Comment

Sounds like it might be a weak turnout. But I live 5 minutes away, I'll be there.
                FREEDengineering

Comment

Originally posted by 20rabbit08 View Post
                  this still going on this weekend? I'm going to try to make this one since I didn't get to the annapolis gtg
                  Wondering the same thing. My girl is supposed to be MIA this weekend so I was hoping to head up to this. I missed the one last time too.

Comment

Should have a couple dubs with me too.

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                      Well.....

I never miss the CPT meets they get bigger and better every year. i will unfortunately be missing this meet. working the graveyard shift Sat night
                      e36 ///M3
                      IG: saeed87

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollagraphik View Post
                          Bump!
                          hey, you guys coming up from laplata? if so, let me know. I'll catch up with ya for the ride up
                          FLICKR - LowerLifestyle - Canibeat - WFSU - EuroMedian - AirSociety

Comment

Originally posted by 20rabbit08 View Post
                            hey, you guys coming up from laplata? if so, let me know. I'll catch up with ya for the ride up
                            Sure thing.

Comment

i got a nasty sore throat. keep planning meets please! I wanna meet everybody
                              A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X