Comment

Originally posted by Bpearl2010 View Post
      Leo,

Let get a Caravan drive up going ..
      I'm down! Let's get a nice group together for the drive

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Gets View Post
        I'm down! Let's get a nice group together for the drive
        I'm am pushing my boys to go, so i should have at least 4 cars with me all accord..

And going to talk to my New friend with his S2k see if he wants to ride. .
        10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

Originally posted by Bpearl2010 View Post
          I'm am pushing my boys to go, so i should have at least 4 cars with me all accord..

And going to talk to my New friend with his S2k see if he wants to ride. .
          nice!

Comment

Bump..

Updated have 10 car Caravan from S.FLA Tropical Park leaving 7AM sharp Saturday morning.. 2/12/11
            10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

Ok guys this is the Official Caravan Route to RPM car show in Orlando from S.Florida

Direct link: 7900 SW 40th St, Miami, FL 33155 to 2202 W Taft Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32837 - Google Maps

TROPICAL PARK MEET POINT 6:00AM........
              7900 SW 40th St Miami, FL 33155

This is Leaving Directly from Tropical Park @ 6:30AM SHARP!!!****WE WILL NOT WAIT*** If you aren't there, you better Catch us on the highway..

This is a NO RACE CARAVAN as most of the people including me, at 2 inch's off the floor.. If you decide to Speed up Most of us will not Follow..

SPEED LIMIT will be 72-75 MPH

For those that are more NORTH and are meeting us.. We really don't want to have to get off the Turnpike to meet up.. I need your number and Location on the Map to Call you when we are 5 mins from your location so you can jump on the Highway .. Or if you know someone in your area that is going also.. Get in touch with them.. and Give me 1 person Number that will be there.. So i can Reach them to jump on the highway...

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RESTROOMS BEFORE COMING TO CARAVAN...

STAY ON THE TOILET FOR 5 mins if you have to.. JUST MAKE SURE your READY!!!

WE ARE ONLY MAKING 1 STOP!!!!> Famous

EXIT 152 - Fort Pierce

We will arrive at Ft. Pierce Stop at 8:30am..
              It's a 15 min stop to use restrooms.. And then Back on the Road...
              Leaving at 8:45am................................

Meet Point in Orlando Florida, before going to RPM show..

BEST BUY on 11349 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL @ 10:30am

Leaving there 11am.. heading to RPM which is 1.3miles from there...

STEP by STEP direction:

1. Head east on FL-976 E/SW 40th St/Bird Rd
              479 ft
              2. Slight right to merge onto FL-826 N
              20.7 mi
              3. Take the exit on the left onto Florida's Turnpike/Ronald Reagan Turnpike
              Partial toll road
              211 mi
              4. Take exit 254 for US-17/US-92/US-441/Orange Blossom Tr/Florida 528 Toll
              Partial toll road
              0.5 mi
              5. Keep left at the fork to continue toward FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-441 S/US-92 W/S Orange Blossom Trail
              190 ft
              6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-17 S/US-441 S/US-92 W/FL-528 W/Kissimmee and merge onto FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-441 S/US-92 W/S Orange Blossom Trail
              2.4 mi
              7. Make a U-turn at Water Bridge Blvd
              Destination will be on the right
              62 ft

Arrive at BESTBUY
              11349 S Orange Blossom Trail
              Orlando, FL 32837

Now off to RPM CAR SHOW!!!

8. Head north on FL-600 E/US-17 N/US-441 N/US-92 E/S Orange Blossom Trail toward Water Bridge Blvd
              1.3 mi

9. Turn left at W Taft Vineland Rd
              Destination will be on the left
              0.3 mi

ARRIVE AT UTI CAMPUS , RPM CAR SHOW
              2202 W Taft Vineland Rd
              Orlando, FL 32837
              10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

see you all there tomorrow

Comment

Working...